منتديات الحور العين

منتديات الحور العين (http://www.hor3en.com/vb/index.php)
-   What do you know about Islam? (http://www.hor3en.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=243)
-   -   Islam - the Religion of Ease and Moderation (http://www.hor3en.com/vb/showthread.php?t=51950)

نسيم الفجر 11-04-2009 03:04 PM

Islam - the Religion of Ease and Moderation

[LEFT][COLOR=blue][I][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal][/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/COLOR]
[COLOR=blue][I][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal][/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/COLOR]
[COLOR=blue][SIZE=4][COLOR=teal][U]Islam, the Religion of Ease and Moderation[/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=blue][/LEFT]

[LEFT][I][SIZE=3][COLOR=blue]Allah, the most Glorified and Most High, is the sole creator of ALL mankind and therefore knows his nature more intricately than any of mankind.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/LEFT]

[LEFT][I][SIZE=3][COLOR=blue]Allah, has therefore chosen for us a religion best suited to the nature of mankind, a religion that goes neither to the Extremes of hardship nor of laxity, but instead provides a middle path; in other words, a religion of ease. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/LEFT]

[LEFT][I][SIZE=3][COLOR=blue]Allah, most high stated in the Quran: [/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/LEFT]

[LEFT][I][SIZE=3][COLOR=blue]"Allah intends for you ease, and does not want to make things difficult for you" [2:185];[/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/LEFT]

[LEFT][I][SIZE=3][COLOR=blue]"Allah does not want to place you in difficulty" [5:6].[/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/LEFT]

[LEFT][I][SIZE=3][COLOR=blue]Such easiness is well explained in the hadeeth reported by Abu Hurairah, (radiaALLAHU anhu) that the Prophet (sallalahu aleyhi wa salaam) said: "Religion is easy..." [Bukhari], he also said: "The best of your religion, is the easiest." [Ahmad][/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/LEFT]

[LEFT][I][SIZE=3][COLOR=blue]The easiness of this religion was put into practise by the best of humanity, the one who came to deliver the message, as Allah, subhanahu wa ta'ala, said:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/LEFT]

[LEFT][I][SIZE=3][COLOR=blue]"Verily there has come unto you a Messenger from amongst yourselves, it grieves him that you should suffer any difficulty, he is anxious for you, for the believers he is full of pity and merciful" [10:128][/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/LEFT]

[LEFT][I][SIZE=3][COLOR=blue]Therefore a middle way is always taken. Patience is one of the greatest virtues a Muslim can have.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/LEFT]

[LEFT][I][SIZE=3][COLOR=blue]"And verily, whosoever shows patience and forgives, that would truly be from the things recommended by Allah.'' (42:43) [/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/LEFT]

[LEFT][I][SIZE=3][COLOR=blue]The Messenger of Allah (sallalahu aleyhi wa salaam) said: "Allah shows compassion only to those among His slaves who are compassionate". [Al-Bukhari and Muslim].[/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/LEFT]

[LEFT][I][SIZE=3][COLOR=blue]Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (sallalahu aleyhi wa salaam) said: "The strong man is not one who is good at wrestling, but the strong man is one who controls himself in a fit of rage.'' [Al-Bukhari and Muslim].[/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/LEFT]

[LEFT][I][SIZE=3][COLOR=blue]"Show forgiveness, enjoin what is good, and turn away from the foolish." (Al-A`raaf 7:199)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/LEFT]

[/COLOR]

الساعة الآن 10:29 AM.