عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 10-29-2009, 02:54 PM
الصورة الرمزية الطامعة في رضا ربها
الطامعة في رضا ربها الطامعة في رضا ربها غير متواجد حالياً
( إِنَّ مَعِيَ رَبِّي سَيَهْدِينِ )

New cont'd

As –Sofur (Uncovering): It strips a woman from anything which is thought to be viewed as a semi naked person free from reverence, solemnity and appropriate to the biased looks of diseased men, and greedy caprices which inevitable expose the charms and weaknesses of her corporality. Such a woman enshrouded with such circumstances would make her feeble and involved in dead locks that prevent her from happy and honourable life.

Al-Hijab (Covering): It is a crown over every pious Muslim woman who has a common sense for what benefits her, what harms her and what hurts her dignity and feelings. Such a conservative woman will be like twinkling pearls preserved away from the hands of wicked and curious persons and tongues (lips) of those who play upon the woman and her rights.
As-Sofur (Uncovering): It is a placard hanged over the woman who took off the garment of modesty (prudency) and whose face has no place for any leftover shyness because it turns (becomes) to like picture comprising various scenes and different colours which has been deformed (disfigured) by the pens of transgressors and brushes of the cunning impudent people who used to seized one’s honour. Thus she will be moved within their hands like a commodity circulated or displayed in the markets with its ugly and beautiful sides.

Here the Satanic fashion slips in between and seize the opportunity, displaying the appealing colours and the opportunity, displaying the appealing colours and all sezual chaos of females which naturally will be void of anything supposed to be chaste, hereby making her at the end like a trifle commodity or a picture on which all sorts of errors and malignancies can be tried freely. Moreover, a woman who is in the fists of such a Satanic show, whould mere be a mobile tool for making illegal gains and an ****** for the various unrestrained actions, which will be practiced in the name of emancipation, throwing behind the so called morals and good characters which every woman should be qualified with as a sign of being respectful and solemn.
Up till now I came, my sister in Islam, to the conclusion of my comparison between Al-Hijab (covering) and As-Sofur (uncovering) – right and wrong. Only this much facts I have in my possession to say in this regard. However, if you still have, my sister, more information thereon, please don’t hesitate to mention to help me and our pious Muslim sisters understand grasp such a vital topic, which interests every Muslim lady who is fully aware to distinguish between what benefits her and what harms her; and which things increase and degrades her significance.

It is gratifying, our Muslim sisters, to notice on this occasion some simple examples through wich I will try to highlight the
importance and privileges of Al-Hijab (Covering) as follows:

Example No.-1

My Muslim sister: Suppose you have a very valuable necklace made of natural diamond or a precious jewel then you would be very keen to keep it safe and at the same time, you admire it and are fond of it. Will you go, the case as it is , and put it freely within the hands of other people or to mislocate in such a way that it can be liable to the risks of theft and loss or alternatively to keep, fear on and conserve it in a safe place where nobody’s hand can be able to reach to or even to be viewed to by whatsoever eyes. Everyone around you knows that you posses a precious jewel, however, they cannot see or predict its shape or colour. Even though, they appreciate and estimate your valuable jewel highly; although they did not have any chance to see or touch it, they quite know and realize how pretty and valuable the jewel is. For being strongholded (protected) by something similar to Al-Hijab (Covering), such shield make them think thousand times before their hands try to reach to. Such a perfect jewel of splendid qualities and being fully conserved in like the Muslim veiled woman, who in herself, is considered to be a valuable jewel whose value is increased by this protected veil which keeps her away from any hurt or harm.
(ذلك أدنى أن يُعرفن فلا يؤذين)
"That will be better, that they should be known (as free
respectable women) so as not to be annoyed. “ (33:59)

التوقيع

رسالتي في الحياة :

سأطوّر نفسي باستمرار
من أجل خدمة الإسلام والمسلمين
وسأسخّر التقنية في مجال دعوة الآخرين

رد مع اقتباس