عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 10-30-2009, 12:09 AM
الصورة الرمزية الطامعة في رضا ربها
الطامعة في رضا ربها الطامعة في رضا ربها غير متواجد حالياً
( إِنَّ مَعِيَ رَبِّي سَيَهْدِينِ )

Icon15 Cont'd

Now, my sister in Islam, after you have read these examples, you came to the conclusion that anything which is formidably strongholded can never be hurt or exploited badly.
The other side of the coin is the thing which is manifestly evident to everybody, a fact which finally will come to a damaged and destructive end, keeping in mind that the Muslim believing woman is, however, not in a position to make equal or similar to anything whatsoever, because she is more precious and valuable than the jewel itself or anything else to be resembled with. This is clearly brought to light in Surah of Saffat (Those Ranged in Ranks), where Allah resembles the women of Paradise as: "(Delicate and pure) as if they were (hidden) eggs (well) preserved"(37:49), and in Surah of Waqiá (the Inevitable Event) as: "Like unto preserved pearls."(56:43). Allah, glory be to Him, is the All-Omnipotent, the All-Great, Who Himself has appreciated and dignified the question of the Muslim woman, and given her full care.
Allah, the Transcendent, is the Creator, the Evolver and the Bestowed of forms, Who has His Own Ultimate Wisdom and Example (lesson) lying behind the concept of woman which is neither grasped by minds, nor comprehended by selves.
Allah – The Absolute – is the Most Cautious of His creatures than anybody else. Therefore, He has given them the Judgment by which they can choose the right and the difficult way. Allah says in the Qurán, Änd shown him the two ways (good and evil)"
(90:10).
It rests to present these pieces of advice to every Muslim believing woman who is earnestly concerned with her religion and her person:
1- Covering, my sister in Islam, is the tradition of you, and those who preceded you. It is lawfully incumbent upon you by Islam. The mothers of the believing men namely the spouses of the Prophet , and is esteemed daughters and the believing women have abided by covering the face and the whole body before you all through the centuries and times.
2- I''m still addressing my speech to you, my sister in Islam, saying that she, who keeps wearing the veil (Al-Hijab) decreed for her by Allah and decided by the tradition (Sunnah) of His Prophet Muhammad will be served as her own protective shield and the weapon with which she can defend herself against the foes of Islam.
التوقيع

رسالتي في الحياة :

سأطوّر نفسي باستمرار
من أجل خدمة الإسلام والمسلمين
وسأسخّر التقنية في مجال دعوة الآخرين

رد مع اقتباس