عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 02-21-2010, 07:52 AM
الصورة الرمزية الطامعة في رضا ربها
الطامعة في رضا ربها الطامعة في رضا ربها غير متواجد حالياً
( إِنَّ مَعِيَ رَبِّي سَيَهْدِينِ )

افتراضي

Applying Henna on the head does not negate the purification

Q. A woman made wudoo' and then applied henna to her hair on the head, then she prayed with the henna still on her head. Is her prayer valid or not? And if her wudoo' is negated, is she to wipe over the henna or wash her hair then make normal wudoo' for the prayer?

A. Applying the henna on the head does not nullify a person's wudoo' so long as she has finished performing the wudoo'. So if she makes wudoo' while the henna is on her head or something else similar like a bandage that she has to have on, then it is OK to wipe over it in the smaller purification ( i.e. wudoo'). As for the greater purification (i.e. bathing from state of janaabah), then she has to pour water over it three times and wiping is not enough. This is because of an authentic narration recorded by Muslim on the authority of Umm Salamah ( may Allah be pleased with her) that she said: "O' Messenger of Allah, I am a woman who has closely plaited hair on my head; should I undo it for taking a bath resulting from sexual intercourse or menstruation? The Messenger of Allah said:
"No, it is enough for you to throw three handfuls of water on your head ( making sure that all the hair and the scalp become wet ) and then pour water over yourself, and you shall be purified. "
However, if she undoes the plaits when washing from menstruation, it is better due to other narrations that have been reported on this issue. And Allah is the source of success.
Shaykh 'Abdul 'Aziz ibn Baaz

Ruling concerning doubts regarding the nullification of wudoo'

Q. What is the ruling if a person has a doubt whether the wudoo' is nullified or not?
A. If a person doubts whther the wudoo' has nullified or not, then the ruling for this is that the wudoo' is remaining , unaffected by the doubt. This is based on the saying of the Messenger of Allah when he was asked about a man who thinks he has nullified his wudoo' during his prayer:
" Do not leave your prayer until you hear a sound or smell the wind."
The Mssenger of Allah explained to him that the basis is purification until one is sure of nullification. So as long as it is still a doubt ( and not reached the level of certainty), then the wudoo' is correct and proper and the person is allowed to pray, make tawaaf (circumambulation of the Ka'bah ) and read from the Qur'an. This is the basis. And all praise is to Allah for the easiness in Islam.
Shaykh 'Abdul 'Aziz ibn Baaz

followed ensha'Allah
التوقيع

رسالتي في الحياة :

سأطوّر نفسي باستمرار
من أجل خدمة الإسلام والمسلمين
وسأسخّر التقنية في مجال دعوة الآخرين

رد مع اقتباس