الموضوع: Purpose of messengers
عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 07-23-2009, 02:07 PM
الصورة الرمزية الطامعة في رضا ربها
الطامعة في رضا ربها الطامعة في رضا ربها غير متواجد حالياً
( إِنَّ مَعِيَ رَبِّي سَيَهْدِينِ )

Icon15 Prophet Jesus – The Great Messenger

Prophet Jesus – The Great Messenger
Jesus in Islam is a Messenger of God who had been sent to guide the Children of Israel (Bani Israil) with a new scripture, the Injil (gospel).
The Qur'an states that Mary gave birth to Jesus without a man having touched her, a miraculous event which occurred by the decree of God.
"And mention, [O Mohammad], in the Book [the story of] Mary, when she withdrew from her family to a place towards the east… Then We sent to her Our Angel [i.e. Gabriel], and he represented himself to her as a well-proportioned man… He said, " I am only the messenger of your Lord to give you [news of] a pure boy [i.e. son]." She said, "How can I have a boy while no man has touched me and I have not been unchaste?" He said, "Thus [it will be]; your Lord says, 'It is easy for Me and We will make him a sign to the people and a mercy from Us. And it is a matter [already] decreed.' "(Qur'an 19, 16-21)
To aid him in his quest, Jesus was given the ability to perform miracles, with the permission of Allah. According to Islamic ****s, Jesus was neither killed nor crucified, but rather he was raised alive up to heaven Islamic traditions narrate that he will return to earth near the Day of Judgment to restore justice and defeat the Antichrist.
Like all Prophets in Islam, Jesus is considered to have been a Muslim, as he preached for people to adopt the straight path in submission to God's will. Islam rejects that Jesus was God or the son of God, stating that he was an ordinary human being who, like other prophets, had been divinely chosen to spread God's message.
Islamic ****s forbid the association of partners with God, emphasizing the notion of God's Divine Oneness. Numerous titles are given to Jesus in the Qur'an, such as al-Masiah, although it does not correspond with the meaning accrued in Christian belief that he is the son of Mary and Gods servant. Jesus is seen in Islam as a precursor to Mohammad, and is believed by Muslims to have foretold His coming.

From Book : UNDERSTANDING ISLAM
Supervised by :Ministry of Endowment and Islamic Affairs
Financed by : Qatar Enowment Authority
التوقيع

رسالتي في الحياة :

سأطوّر نفسي باستمرار
من أجل خدمة الإسلام والمسلمين
وسأسخّر التقنية في مجال دعوة الآخرين

رد مع اقتباس