عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 09-18-2010, 02:27 AM
الصورة الرمزية الطامعة في رضا ربها
الطامعة في رضا ربها الطامعة في رضا ربها غير متواجد حالياً
( إِنَّ مَعِيَ رَبِّي سَيَهْدِينِ )

Icon15 Welcome Back!

Welcome Back!

Thanks to Allah, I could solve the keyboard's problem, so I will type the remaining Fatawahs by keyboard.

Q. I noticed that when I am having a bath after my monthly period has ended, and after waiting the normal period for the menses, which is five days, that sometimes some small amounts of blood comes out of me. And this is straight after a shower and then after that nothing comes out. I do not know whether to go by my usual monthly period duration of five days and not to consider what exceeds that and to pray and fast and nothing would be upon me. Or do I consider that day also as a day of my menses and I do not pray or fast in it? Please note that this does not happen after every menstrual cycle, but rather after every two or three cycles. I hope that you can benefit me.

A. If what comes out of you after becoming pure is yellowish or blackish, then it is nothing of menses and its ruling is the ruling of urine.
However, if it is clear blood, then it is considered to be menses and you have to repeat the bath due to what is established on the authority of Umm 'Atiyya, who was a female Companion of the Messenger of Allah, that she once said: "We never considered yellowish or blackish discharge as menses after becoming pure."

Shaykh 'Abdul 'Azia ibn Baaz
التوقيع

رسالتي في الحياة :

سأطوّر نفسي باستمرار
من أجل خدمة الإسلام والمسلمين
وسأسخّر التقنية في مجال دعوة الآخرين

رد مع اقتباس