انا لله وانا اليه راجعون... نسألكم الدعاء بالرحمة والمغفرة لوالد ووالدة المشرف العام ( أبو سيف ) لوفاتهما رحمهما الله ... نسأل الله تعالى أن يتغمدهما بواسع رحمته . اللهم آمـــين

Hor3en For Da`wah In English for those who invite to their Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 02-08-2011, 01:51 AM
الزهراء فاطمة الزهراء فاطمة غير متواجد حالياً
عضو جديد

3agek13 Ten ways to do D'wah

10 Ways to do Da'wah from the comfort of your home
By Fatima Barkatulla

If you’ve always wanted to be a Da’iyah; to invite people to the Truth, but felt you don’t have time, then you better take a fresh look at Da’wah! Check out these 10 ideas and make your home a Da’wah hub.

1. Bake a cake for your neighbors

It’s amazing what effect reaching out to our neighbors can have. A simple gesture such as
baking a cake for them can really change their perception of Islam and Muslims. It is those little day-to-day interactions that make people think twice about how Islam is often portrayed in the media.

The Prophet Muhammad PBUH (sallallahu alaihi wa sallam) said:
«O Muslim Women, do not think that any gift is too insignificant to give to a neighbor, even if it is only a sheep’s foot» [Reported by Bukhari and Muslim]
«يا نساء المسلمات, لا تحقرن جارة لجارتها, ولو فرسن شاة»

2. Start a Blog.

Even if it’s to write about an aayah of the Qur’an that has affected you, having a web presence is an effective Da’wah tool. Every time someone Googles: ‘Islam’, they are met with a plethora of links many of which misrepresent Islam. So your web presence means that people are more likely to come across correct information about Islam.
The Prophet PBUH(sallallahu alaihi wa sallam) said:
«Convey (my message) from me, even if it is one aayah» [Reported by Bukhari]
«بلغوا عني ولو آية»

3. Phone or write to a friend.

Supporting our sisters in Islam is also Da’wah because while you chat you can help renew a sisters Eaman, give her some timely advice regarding something she’s worried about, and remind her to have Sabr, which all come under ‘enjoining the good.’

Remember that Allah says in the Qur’an: “By Time, Indeed Mankind is in loss, except for those who Believe, and do righteous deeds, and advise one another with Truth and advise one another with Sabr (Patient perseverance).” [Al-Asr 103:1-3]
{وَالْعَصْر(1) إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ(2) إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ(3)}

4. Send a cheque to a Da’wah organization.

There are plenty of organizations that print booklets or translations of the Qur’an and hold exhibitions to spread the word of Islam. By sending them a donation you will not only be participating in Da’wah, you’ll be rewarded for Sadaqah Jariyyah (ongoing charity) as your donation may cause a ripple effect, touching future generations, or it may mean someone accepting Islam and practicing it.

The prophet PBUH said:
«By Allah, if Allah were to guide just one man through you it would be better for you than red camels» [Reported by Bukhari].
«فوالله لأن يهدي الله بك رجلا واحد، خير لك من أن يكون لك حمر النعم»

5. Call up a Radio Phone-in show.

The society we live in has many social problems: poverty due to debt, absent fathers, criminal youth, abortion, sexual depravity of all kinds. By presenting the Islamic solution to society’s problems you could leave a lasting impression on millions! Islam is being discussed regularly nowadays on all major radio stations. Call up and correct a misconception someone has about Islam and be a guardian of our Deen!

The Prophet PBUH (sallallahu alaihi wa sallam) said:
«Whoever of you sees an evil action, let him change it with his hand, and if he is not able to do so, then with his tongue, and if he is not able to do so, then with his heart – and that is the weakest of faith» [Reported by Muslim].
«من رأى منكم منكرا فليغيره بيده. فإن لم يستطع فبلسانه. فإن لم يستطع فبقلبه. وذلك أضعف الإيمان».

6. Invite someone round for tea.

Whether it is the Jehovah’s Witness lady, who knocks on your door, or someone else you have met, you can invite them round for an informal chat. Let them learn a little something about Islam. You could just tell them what we believe about the Prophet ‘Isa (as) and you will have conveyed an important part of our message.

7. Write an article for a magazine or website.

There must be something you feel passionately about or an experience you’ve had, that others could benefit from. Put pen to paper and let your ideas flow. Base what you write upon the Qur’an and Sunnah and have it checked by a person of knowledge. It’ll be a chance for you to do a bit of research, increase your knowledge and it may be a valuable resource for other sisters.

8. Start a study circle

Host a small gathering of sisters for an hour every week. Present a short talk about one aspect of Islam you have looked into, or study the tafsir of a particular surah together. Invite sisters who don’t normally go to a circle. Allah will put so much Barakah in your home insha Allah!

The Prophet PBUH (sallallahu alaihi wa sallam) said in a Hadeeth Qudsi, that Allah says:
«I am as My servant expects Me to be. I am with him when he makes mention of Me. If he makes mention of Me to himself, I make mention of him to Myself; and if he makes mention of Me in an assembly, I make mention of him in an assembly better than it» [Reported by Bukhari]
«أنا عند ظن عبدي بي، وأنا معه إذا ذكرني، فإن ذكرني في نفسه ذكرته في نفسي، وإن ذكرني في ملأ ذكرته في ملأ خير منهم»

9. Be your husband’s Rock.

When we support our husbands’ efforts in Da’wah, we will be rewarded too. Allow him time to spend in this cause and help him in any way you can.

10. Teach your children.

Bringing our children up to understand and love the message of Islam is our most important Da’wah project! Remember that everything you do to increase their knowledge and make them strong, righteous people is priceless and will be rewarded.

The Prophet (sallallahu alaihi wa sallam) said:
«All of you are shepherds and are responsible for their flocks. A leader is a shepherd and is responsible for his flock. A man is a shepherd over his family and is responsible for his flock. A woman is the shepherd in the house of her husband and is responsible for her flock…» [Reported by Bukhari]

«كلكم راع ومسؤول عن رعيته، فالإمام راع ومسؤول عن رعيته، والرجل في أهله راع وهو مسؤول عن رعيته، والمرأة في بيت زوجها راعية وهي مسؤولة عن رعيتها»

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
d'wah, do, ten, to, ways

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

منتديات الحور العين