انا لله وانا اليه راجعون... نسألكم الدعاء بالرحمة والمغفرة لوالد ووالدة المشرف العام ( أبو سيف ) لوفاتهما رحمهما الله ... نسأل الله تعالى أن يتغمدهما بواسع رحمته . اللهم آمـــين

Hor3en For Da`wah In English for those who invite to their Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 11-25-2009, 12:42 AM
نسيم الفجر نسيم الفجر غير متواجد حالياً
قـــلم نــابض

افتراضي Eighth message :Paradise of good faith

In the Name of Allah, Praise is due to Him, and peace and blessings be upon the Messenger of Allah, his family, and Companions.

To Continue….My fellow Muslims…

I ask Allah (may He be Exalted) to render us of those who are dear to Him, and help us to remember, thank, and worship Him the way that pleases Him, He is the Only One Who is able to do this.

My Beloved,

Days are passing so quickly, and we suddenly found ourselves coming to the end of these blessed days. Though, we still have the chance, as we are about to receive the greatest days of these ten, the day of `Arafah (9th of Dhul-Hijjah) and the day of Nahr (10th of Dhul-Hijjah) having all our hearts with the pilgrims while fulfilling their rights. So, don’t forget this Dua`a’ (supplication) “O’ Allah! We have been withheld by an excuse so don’t prevent us the reward”.

O’ Allah! Make the hereafter our main concern. Don’t render the worldly life our main goal. Make all our goals revolve around achieving Your Contentment. Render us more earnest to You, make us long for A’arfah and pilgrimage, and bestow upon us with going their next year by virtue of Your Grace, O You the Most Bountiful!.

My beloved,

Let us enter the paradise of “Having Good faith in Allah”

As it is, by Allah, one of the greatest paradises. Whoever enters this paradise will be quenched from thirst before even the day of “Tarwiyah” and will be pleased even before the day of “`Eid” in this eternal happiness; when one knows his Lord , seeks His Love, be bashful from His Generosity, and finds hiself flying in the sky of knowing Allah.

View this quote, write your comment, and describe to me how would you feel regarding it as these two men feel it. Then by Allah perform “Sujud” (Prostration) of thankfulness that we have Allah as our Lord, and that these are His Attributes. While you are prostrating, weep on what you have committed, ask Allah’s Forgiveness, renew your repentance, prolong this Sujud with supplication, talk to Him from you heart, and do that while being bashful and humble.

Listen with your hearts to what Bilal Ibn Sa’d said in “Al-Helya (226/5)”

He said: Allah orders to release two men from hellfire, he said: so they get out with their cuffs and chains; and stand before Allah’s Hands.

He the Al-Mighty says: how did you find your destiny and fate?

They say: the worst destiny and most evil fate.

He the Al-Mighty says: that’s because of what your hands have earned, and I am not to aggrieve any of my slaves. And He orders angles to get them back into hellfire.

One of them walks with his cuffs and chains till he reaches it, but the other keeps looking around (as if he’s looking for something)

Thus He the Al-Mighty orders the angles to get them back to him. He says to the one who walked with his cuffs and chains till he reached it, why did you do that and you have already tasted how painful it is. He answers: I have tasted enough from disobeying you that I will never expose myself to it again. ( it’s over, he understood the lesson, he knows well the consequences of disobeying Allah, so he was frightened to disobey him again, till he threw himself in hellfire, while he knows well what is hell fire. But disobedience is evil, thus he decided not to do that again. Do we understand the lesson from now, to protect ourselves from torture?)

And he told the one who kept looking around, why did you do that?

He said: that was not my thought of you. He the Al-Mighty said: then what was your thought of me? He said: I thought that since you let me out of it, you will never get me back to it. He the Al-mighty said:

I am at your thought of me and he ordered (the angles) to drive them to Jannah (paradise).

Allahu Akbar (Allah is the Greatest), Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar, wa Lillahi Al-Hamd (Praise is due to Allah) , How excellent is our Lord, and How excellent is He, our Deity which we love and fear.

O Allah, always render us of those who have good faith of You, and do not let us to be of those who get deceived by Your Forgiveness without working to acquire it, or those who shall have shallow hopes, who claim to seek Jannah, but do no pay for it by giving and spending in Your Cause.

Today, with every act of worship such as Dhikr (remembrance of Allah), recitation of Qur’an, Sujud, Siyam (Fasting), Qiyam (Night Prayer), maintaining ties of kinship and striving in all that: remember “The Paradise of having Good faith in Allah” and cure therewith the sense of depression which has disturbed our Iman (Faith) by dint of the advocates of Satan.

My beloved…

Remember that “wrong not yourselves therein”

Remember that this time is the time we can draw nearer to Allah, and He says in Hadith Qudsy (Revelation from Allah in the Prophet's words): “Do not stray far from me”.

Remember that : these are very precious times so don’t just suffice with the least of it, rather seize the opportunity before they expire. Get to catch what you have missed, and have good faith, perhaps Allah would revive us once more, and bestow upon us sound hearts that love and fear Him.

The Sunnah of today:

Making Takbir on hearing good news:

It was narrated on the authority of Abu Sa`id Al-Khudry that he said: The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “And I hope that you would be one fourth of the inmates of Jannah (Paradise), so we made Takbir, then he said: one third of the inmates of Jannah, so we made Takbir, then he said: half of the inmates of Jannah, so we made Takbir” (agreed upon by Al-Bukhary and Muslim).

I think this Sunnah is consistent with the Paradise of (Having Good faith in Allah), so let’s pronounce a lot of Takbir constantly in response to the advice of our Prophet (peace be upon him) during these ten days.

Of the Du`a’ of the righteous who have (good faith):

O Allah! You give me without asking, then how would you prevent me when I am asking?! O Allah! I ask you to embed your Glory in my heart, and to let me taste the sweetness of Your Love.

Yours, who loves you for the sake of Allah

Hany Helmy
التوقيع

كروت أمنا هجرة تغمدها الله برحمته

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
:paradise, eighth, faith, good, message, of

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

منتديات الحور العين