انا لله وانا اليه راجعون... نسألكم الدعاء بالرحمة والمغفرة لوالد ووالدة المشرف العام ( أبو سيف ) لوفاتهما رحمهما الله ... نسأل الله تعالى أن يتغمدهما بواسع رحمته . اللهم آمـــين

العودة   منتديات الحور العين > .:: المنتديات العامة ::. > Hor3en For Da`wah In English

Hor3en For Da`wah In English for those who invite to their Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 08-27-2009, 07:15 PM
نسيم الفجر نسيم الفجر غير متواجد حالياً
قـــلم نــابض

Announce Yusuf Estes's message

NOW FOR A LEGIT ISLAMIC WEBSITE .............. www.TUBEISLAM.com

Bismillah Rahman Raheem
Salam alaykum,

I am currently in Kenya going from Nairobi to Mandera for Islamic Relief's "Water for the People" project. It is a very important thing because I promised the people who watched Islam Channel last Ramadan, I would come here and check on this project to be sure it was "for real" (well it is very much for real).

But that is not the reason I am writing to you right now. I need help because I can't be in two places at once (at least not yet.. LOL).

We recently lost a website name to Google (they own YOUTUBE) and we have a great site to replace our former site - with another one that is also "Ad Free" and without compromising things against the moral teachings of Islam (and no attacks either).

The name is: Tu Be Islam and when we put it all together it is: www.TUBEISLAM.com

If you could just copy this email and then forward it on to all the Muslims you know before Ramadan, they would be happy, inshallah, to be able to find all the videos they uploaded and a great place to find things they need in this month of fasting.

Jazakallah khair was salam alaykum,
Yusuf Estes.
التوقيع

كروت أمنا هجرة تغمدها الله برحمته

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 08-29-2009, 04:28 AM
أم بلال السلفية أم بلال السلفية غير متواجد حالياً
عضو جديد

افتراضي

jazaka allah khayr ,
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
estes's, message, yusuf

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

منتديات الحور العين

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

الساعة الآن 11:24 AM.