انا لله وانا اليه راجعون... نسألكم الدعاء بالرحمة والمغفرة لوالد ووالدة المشرف العام ( أبو سيف ) لوفاتهما رحمهما الله ... نسأل الله تعالى أن يتغمدهما بواسع رحمته . اللهم آمـــين

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 05-12-2009, 03:05 PM
نسيم الفجر نسيم الفجر غير متواجد حالياً
قـــلم نــابض

Tamayoz Jesus in the Quran

The True Narrative of Jesus PBUH the Son of Mary as revealed in the Qur’aan

[The following is the Story of Jesus in translations-of-the-meanings of the verses of the Noble Qur’aan]

‘The Noble Qur’ân’ is the title of a verse-by-verse translation into English of the Qur’ân, and is available from most Islamic bookshops. The Qur'aan only exists in the Arabic language and is preserved in the form it was revealed in, consequently a translation into another language is only refered to as a translation-of-the-meanings of the Qur'aan, the translation loses some of the meanings and most of the rhythm and style

Allâh (Arabic): from a contraction of Al (the) + ILâh (god: equivalent to Hebrew: Elâh, Alâh) meaning the one and only God, pronounced with a deep, stressed, slightly-rolled double ‘L’ sound.

"And this Qur'ân is not such as could ever be produced by other than Allâh (Lord of the heavens and the earth), but (on the contrary) it is a confirmation of (the revelation) which was before it [i.e. the Taurât (Torah), and the Injeel (Gospel), etc.], and a full explanation of the Book (i.e. laws and orders, etc, decreed for mankind) - wherein there is no doubt, from the Lord of the 'Alamîn (mankind, jinns,and all that exists)."

[The Noble Qur’ân, Chapter Yûnus (no.10), Verse 37]

"Do they not consider the Qur’ân carefully? Had it been from other than Allâh, they would surely, have found therein many a contradiction."

[The Noble Qur’ân, Chapter An-Nisâ’ (no.4), Verse 82]

First mention of Jesus (may the peace and blessings of Allâh be upon him) in the Qur'an

"And indeed, We gave Mûsa (Moses) the Book and followed him up with a succession of Messengers. And We gave 'Iesa (Jesus), the son of Maryam (Mary), clear signs and supported him with Rûh-ul-Qudus [Jibrael (Gabriel)]. Is it that whenever there came to you a Messenger with what you yourselves desired not, you grew arrogant? Some, you disbelieved and some, you killed." [The Noble Qur’ân, Chapter Al-Baqarah (no.2), Verse 87]

Mention made of some of the Prophets of Allâh

"And that was Our Proof which We gave Ibrâhim (Abraham) against his people. We raise whom We will in degrees. Certainly your Lord is All*Wise, All*Knowing. ( ) And We bestowed upon him Ishâque (Isaac) and Ya'qûb (Jacob), each of them We guided, and before him, We guided Nûh (Noah), and among his progeny Dawûd (David), Sulaimân (Solomon), Ayub (Job), Yûsuf (Joseph), Mûsa (Moses), and Hârûn (Aaron). Thus do We reward the good*doers. ( ) And Zakariyâ (Zachariya), and Yahya (John) and 'Iesa (Jesus) and Iliyâs (Elias), each one of them was of the righteous. ( ) And Ismâ'il (Ishmael) and Al-Yas'â (Elisha), and Yûnus (Jonah) and Lout (Lot), and each one of them We preferred above the 'Alamîn (mankind and jinns) (of their times)." [The Noble Qur’ân, Chapter Al-An’âm (no.6), Verse 83-86]

The religion followed by the Messengers was one and the same

"He (Allâh) has ordained for you the same religion (Islâm) which He ordained for Nûh (Noah), and that which We have inspired in you (O Muhammad (may the peace and blessings of Allâh be upon him)), and that which We ordained for Ibrahîm (Abraham), Mûsa (Moses) and 'Iesa (Jesus) saying you should establish religion (i.e. to do what it orders you to do practically), and make no divisions in it (religion) (i.e. various sects in religion). Intolerable for the Mushrikûn [Those who worship others along with Allâh], is that to which you (O Muhammad) call them. Allâh chooses for Himself whom He wills, and guides unto Himself (he) who turns to Him in repentance and in obedience." [The Noble Qur’ân, Chapter Ash-Shûra (no.42), Verse 13]

"Say (O Muhammad): "We believe in Allâh and in what has been sent down to us, and what was sent down to Ibrâhim (Abraham), Ismâ'il (Ishmael), Ishâque (Isaac), Ya'qûb (Jacob) and Al-Asbât [the twelve sons of Ya'qûb (Jacob)] and what was given to Mûsa (Moses), 'Iesa (Jesus) and the Prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between one another among them and to Him (Allâh) we have submitted (in Islâm)." ( ) And whoever seeks a religion other than Islâm, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers. ( ) How shall Allâh guide a people who disbelieved after their belief and after they bore witness that the Messenger (Muhammad) is true and after clear proofs had come unto them? And Allâh guides not the people who are Zâlimûn (polytheists and wrong-doers)." [The Noble Qur’ân, Chapter آl-‘Imrân (no.3), Verse 84-86]

What was this message?

"And verily, We have sent among every Ummah (community, nation) a Messenger (proclaiming): "Worship Allâh (Alone), and avoid (or keep away from) Tâghût (all false deities, etc. i.e. do not worship Tâghût besides Allâh)." Then of them were some whom Allâh guided and of them were some upon whom the straying was justified. So travel through the land and see what was the end of those who denied (the truth)." [The Noble Qur’ân, Chapter An-Nahl (no.16), Verse 36]

Summary of Allâh's message sent first to the Jews then to the Christians and then to the Muslims

"Indeed Allâh took the covenant from the Children of Israel (Jews), and We appointed twelve leaders among them. And Allâh said: "I am with you if you perform As-Salât (Iqâmat-as-Salât [establish the prayer]) and give Zakât [compulsory religious charity] and believe in My Messengers; honour and assist them, and lend to Allâh a good loan. Verily, I will remit your sins and admit you to Gardens under which rivers flow (in Paradise). But if any of you after this, disbelieved, he has indeed gone astray from the Straight Path." ( ) So because of their breach of their covenant, We cursed them, and made their hearts grow hard. They change the words from their (right) places and have abandoned a good part of the Message that was sent to them. And you will not cease to discover deceit in them, except a few of them. But forgive them, and overlook (their misdeeds). Verily, Allâh loves Al*Muhsinûn (good*doers - see V.2:112). ( ) And from those who call themselves Christians, We took their covenant, but they have abandoned a good part of the Message that was sent to them. So We planted amongst them enmity and hatred till the Day of Resurrection (when they discarded Allâh's Book, disobeyed Allâh's Messengers and His Orders and transgressed beyond bounds in Allâh's disobedience), and Allâh will inform them of what they used to do. ( ) O people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians)! Now has come to you Our Messenger (Muhammad) explaining to you much of that which you used to hide from the Scripture and passing over (i.e. leaving out without explaining) much. Indeed, there has come to you from Allâh a light (Prophet Muhammad) and a plain Book (this Qur'ân). ( ) Wherewith Allâh guides all those who seek His Good Pleasure to ways of peace, and He brings them out of darkness by His Will unto light and guides them to a Straight Way (Islâmic Monotheism). ( ) Surely, in disbelief are they who say that Allâh is the Messiah, son of Maryam (Mary). Say (O Muhammad): "Who then has the least power against Allâh, if He were to destroy the Messiah, son of Maryam (Mary), his mother, and all those who are on the earth together?" And to Allâh belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth, and all that is between them. He creates what He wills. And Allâh is Able to do all things. ( ) And (both) the Jews and the Christians say: "We are the children of Allâh and His loved ones." Say: "Why then does He punish you for your sins?" Nay, you are but human beings, of those He has created, He forgives whom He wills and He punishes whom He wills. And to Allâh belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth and all that is between them, and to Him is the return (of all). ( ) O people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians)! Now has come to you Our Messenger (Muhammad) making (things) clear unto you, after a break in (the series of) Messengers, lest you say: "There came unto us no bringer of glad tidings and no warner." But now has come unto you a bringer of glad tidings and a warner. And Allâh is Able to do all things." [The Noble Qur’ân, Chapter Al-Mâ’idah (no.5), Verse 12-19]

Allâh's covenant with His Prophets

"And (remember) when We took from the Prophets their covenant, and from you (O Muhammad), and from Nûh (Noah), Ibrâhim (Abraham), Mûsa (Moses), and 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary). We took from them a strong covenant. ( ) That He may ask the truthfuls (Allâh's Messengers and His Prophets) about their truth (i.e. the conveyance of Allâh's Message that which they were charged with). And He has prepared for the disbelievers a painful torment (Hell-fire)." [The Noble Qur’ân, Chapter Al-Ahzâb (no.33), Verse 7-8]

The ones who truly believe in Allâh and his Messengers, strive to obey him. While those who reject belief are deceived by the wealth and the possessions of this short life.

"O (you) Messengers! Eat of the Taiyibât [all kinds of Halâl (legal) foods which Allâh has made legal (meat of slaughtered eatable animals, milk products, fats, vegetables, fruits, etc.], and do righteous deeds. Verily! I am Well-Acquainted with what you do. ( ) And verily! This your religion (of Islâmic Monotheism) is one religion, and I am your Lord, so keep your duty to Me. ( ) But they (men) have broken their religion among them into sects, each group rejoicing in its belief. ( ) So leave them in their error for a time. ( ) Do they think that We enlarge them in wealth and children, ( ) We hasten unto them with good things (in this worldly life so that they will have no share of good things in the Hereafter)? Nay, but they perceive not. ( ) Verily! Those who live in awe for fear of their Lord; ( ) And those who believe in the Ayât (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) of their Lord, ( ) And those who join not anyone (in worship) as partners with their Lord; ( ) And those who give that (their charity) which they give (and also do other good deeds) with their hearts full of fear (whether their alms and charities, etc., have been accepted or not), because they are sure to return to their Lord (for reckoning). ( ) It is these who race for the good deeds, and they are foremost in them [e.g. offering the compulsory Salât (prayers) in their (early) stated, fixed times and so on]. ( ) And We tax not any person except according to his capacity, and with Us is a Record which speaks the truth, and they will not be wronged. ( ) Nay, but their hearts are covered (blind) from understanding this (the Qur'ân), and they have other (evil) deeds, besides, which they are doing. ( ) Until, when We grasp those of them who lead a luxurious life with punishment, behold! They make humble invocation with a loud voice. ( ) Invoke not loudly this day! Certainly, you shall not be helped by Us. ( ) Indeed My Verses used to be recited to you, but you used to turn back on your heels (denying them, and with hatred to listen to them). ( ) In pride (they Quraish pagans and polytheists of Makkah used to feel proud that they are the dwellers of Makkah sanctuary Haram), talking evil about it (the Qur'ân) by night." [The Noble Qur’ân, Chapter Al-Mu’minûn (no.23), Verse 51-67]

The mission of Jesus

"And in their footsteps, We sent 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), confirming the Taurât (Torah) that had come before him, and We gave him the Injeel (Gospel), in which was guidance and light and confirmation of the Taurât (Torah) that had come before it, a guidance and an admonition for Al-Muttaqûn (the pious)." [The Noble Qur’ân, Chapter Al-Mâ’idah (no.5), Verse 46]

The endurance of Moses, Jesus and Muhammad

"And (remember) when Mûsa (Moses) said to his people: "O my people! Why do you hurt me while you know certainly that I am the Messenger of Allâh to you? So when they turned away (from the Path of Allâh), Allâh turned their hearts away (from the Right Path). And Allâh guides not the people who are Fâsiqûn (rebellious, disobedient to Allâh). ( ) And (remember) when 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), said: "O Children of Israel! I am the Messenger of Allâh unto you confirming the Taurât [(Torah) which came] before me, and giving glad tidings of a Messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmed. But when he (Ahmed i.e. Muhammad) came to them with clear proofs, they said: "This is plain magic." ( ) And who does more wrong than the one who invents a lie against Allâh, while he is being invited to Islâm? And Allâh guides not the people who are Zâlimûn (polytheists, wrong-doers and disbelievers) folk. ( ) They intend to put out the Light of Allâh (i.e. the religion of Islâm, this Qur'ân, and Prophet Muhammad) with their mouths. But Allâh will complete His Light even though the disbelievers hate (it). ( ) He it is Who has sent His Messenger (Muhammad) with guidance and the religion of truth (Islâmic Monotheism) to make it victorious over all (other) religions even though the Mushrikûn (polytheists, pagans, idolaters, and disbelievers in the Oneness of Allâh and in His Messenger Muhammed) hate (it). ( ) O You who believe! Shall I guide you to a commerce that will save you from a painful torment. ( ) That you believe in Allâh and His Messenger (Muhammad), and that you strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allâh with your wealth and your lives, that will be better for you, if you but know! ( ) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwelling in Gardens of 'Adn * Eternity ['Adn (Edn) Paradise], that is indeed the great success." [The Noble Qur’ân, Chapter As-Saff (no.61), Verse 5-12]

The upbringing of Maryam (Mary) and the blessing she received due to the supplication of her mother

"(Remember) when the wife of 'Imrân said: "O my Lord! I have vowed to You what (the child that) is in my womb to be dedicated for Your services (free from all worldly work; to serve Your Place of worship), so accept this, from me. Verily, You are the All-Hearer, the All-Knowing." ( ) Then when she delivered her [child Maryam (Mary)], she said: "O my Lord! I have delivered a female child," - and Allâh knew better what she delivered, - "And the male is not like the female, and I have named her Maryam (Mary), and I seek refuge with You (Allâh) for her and for her offspring from Shaitan (Satan), the outcast." ( ) So her Lord (Allâh) accepted her with goodly acceptance. He made her grow in a good manner and put her under the care of Zakariyâ (Zachariya). Every time he entered Al-Mihrâb to (visit) her , he found her supplied with sustenance. He said: "O Maryam (Mary)! From where have you got this?" She said, "This is from Allâh." Verily, Allâh provides sustenance to whom He wills, without limit." ( ) At that time Zakariyâ (Zachariya) invoked his Lord, saying: "O my Lord! Grant me from You, a good offspring. You are indeed the All-Hearer of invocation." ( ) Then the angels called him, while he was standing in prayer in Al-Mihrâb (a praying place or a private room), (saying): "Allâh gives you glad tidings of Yahya (John), confirming (believing in) the Word from Allâh [i.e. the creation of 'Iesa (Jesus), the Word from Allâh ("Be!" - and he was!)], noble, keeping away from sexual relations with women, a Prophet, from among the righteous." ( ) He said: "O my Lord! How can I have a son when I am very old, and my wife is barren?" Allâh said: "Thus Allâh does what He wills." ( ) He said: "O my Lord! Make a sign for me." Allâh said: "Your sign is that you shall not speak to mankind for three days except with signals. And remember your Lord much (by praising Him again and again), and glorify (Him) in the afternoon and in the morning." ( ) And (remember) when the angels said: "O Maryam (Mary)! Verily, Allâh has chosen you, purified you (from polytheism and disbelief), and chosen you above the women of the 'Alamîn (mankind and jinns) (of her lifetime)." ( ) O Mary! "Submit yourself with obedience to your Lord (Allâh, by worshipping none but Him Alone) and prostrate yourself, and Irkâ'i (bow down etc.) along with Ar-Râki'ûn (those who bow down etc.)." ( ) This is a part of the news of the Ghaib (unseen, i.e. the news of the past nations of which you have no knowledge) which We inspire you with (O Muhammad). You were not with them (the angels), when they cast lots with their pens as to which of them should be charged with the care of Maryam (Mary); nor were you with them when they disputed. ( ) (Remember) when the angels said: "O Maryam (Mary)! Verily, Allâh gives you the glad tidings of a Word ["Be!" - and he was! i.e. 'Iesa (Jesus) the son of Maryam (Mary)] from Him, his name will be the Messiah 'Iesa (Jesus), the son of Maryam (Mary), held in honour in this world and in the Hereafter, and will be one of those who are near to Allâh." ( ) "He will speak to the people in the cradle and in manhood, and he will be one of the righteous." ( ) She said: "O my Lord! How shall I have a son when no man has touched me." He said: "So (it will be) for Allâh creates what He wills. When He has decreed something, He says to it only: "Be!" and it is. ( ) And He (Allâh) will teach him ['Iesa (Jesus)] the Book and Al-Hikmah (i.e. the Sunnah, the faultless speech of the Prophets, wisdom, etc.), (and) the Taurât (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel). ( ) And will make him ['Iesa (Jesus)] a Messenger to the Children of Israel (saying): "I have come to you with a sign from your Lord, that I design for you out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, and breathe into it, and it becomes a bird by Allâh's Leave; and I heal him who was born blind, and the leper, and I bring the dead to life by Allâh's Leave. And I inform you of what you eat, and what you store in your houses. Surely, therein is a sign for you, if you believe. ( ) And I have come confirming that which was before me of the Taurât (Torah), and to make lawful to you part of what was forbidden to you, and I have come to you with a proof from your Lord. So fear Allâh and obey me. ( ) Truly! Allâh is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him (Alone). This is the Straight Path. ( ) Then when 'Iesa (Jesus) came to know of their disbelief, he said: "Who will be my helpers in Allâh's Cause?" Al-Hawâriûn (the disciples) said: "We are the helpers of Allâh; we believe in Allâh, and bear witness that we are Muslims (i.e. we submit to Allâh)." ( ) Our Lord! We believe in what You have sent down, and we follow the Messenger ['Iesa (Jesus)]; so write us down among those who bear witness (to the truth i.e. Lâ ilâha ill-Allâh - none has the right to be worshipped but Allâh). ( ) And they (disbelievers) plotted [to kill 'Iesa (Jesus)], and Allâh planned too. And Allâh is the Best of the planners." [The Noble Qur’ân, Chapter آl-‘Imrân (no.3), Verse 35-54]

The creation of Jesus, his birth and the first miracle of defending his mother, Mary, from slander

"And mention in the Book (the Qur'ân, O Muhammad), the story of) Maryam (Mary), when she withdrew in seclusion from her family to a place facing east. ( ) She placed a screen (to screen herself) from them; then We sent to her Our Ruh [angel Jibrael (Gabriel)], and he appeared before her in the form of a man in all respects. ( ) She said: "Verily! I seek refuge with the Most Beneficent (Allâh) from you, if you do fear Allâh." ( ) (The angel) said: "I am only a Messenger from your Lord, (to announce) to you the gift of a righteous son." ( ) She said: "How can I have a son, when no man has touched me, nor am I unchaste?" ( ) He said: "So (it will be), your Lord said: 'That is easy for Me (Allâh): And (We wish) to appoint him as a sign to mankind and a mercy from Us (Allâh), and it is a matter (already) decreed, (by Allâh).'" ( ) So she conceived him, and she withdrew with him to a far place (i.e. Bethlehem valley about 4-6 miles from Jerusalem). ( ) And the pains of childbirth drove her to the trunk of a date-palm. She said: "Would that I had died before this, and had been forgotten and out of sight!" ( ) Then [the babe 'Iesa (Jesus) or Jibrael (Gabriel)] cried unto her from below her, saying: "Grieve not! Your Lord has provided a water stream under you; ( ) "And shake the trunk of date-palm towards you, it will let fall fresh ripe-dates upon you." ( ) "So eat and drink and be glad, and if you see any human being, say: 'Verily! I have vowed a fast unto the Most Beneficent (Allâh) so I shall not speak to any human being this day.'" ( ) Then she brought him (the baby) to her people, carrying him. They said: "O Mary! Indeed you have brought a thing Fariya (an unheard mighty thing). ( ) "O sister (i.e. the like) of Hârûn (Aaron) [not the brother of Mûsa (Moses), but he was another pious man at the time of Maryam (Mary)]! Your father was not a man who used to commit adultery, nor your mother was an unchaste woman." ( ) Then she pointed to him. They said: "How can we talk to one who is a child in the cradle?" ( ) "He ['Iesa (Jesus)] said: Verily! I am a slave of Allâh, He has given me the Scripture and made me a Prophet;" ( ) "And He has made me blessed wheresoever I be, and has enjoined on me Salât (prayer), and Zakât (charity), as long as I live." ( ) "And dutiful to my mother, and made me not arrogant, unblest. ( ) "And Salâm (peace) be upon me the day I was born, and the day I die, and the day I shall be raised alive!" ( ) Such is 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary). (it is) a statement of truth, about which they doubt (or dispute). ( ) It befits not (the Majesty of) Allâh that He should beget a son [this refers to the slander of Christians against Allâh, by saying that 'Iesa (Jesus) is the son of Allâh]. Glorified (and Exalted be He above all that they associate with Him). When He decrees a thing, He only says to it, "Be!" and it is. ( ) ['Iesa (Jesus) said]: "And verily Allâh is my Lord and your Lord. So worship Him (Alone). That is the Straight Path. (Allâh's Religion of Islâmic Monotheism which He did ordain for all of His Prophets)." [Tafsir At-Tabarî]( )Then the sects differed [i.e. the Christians about 'Iesa (Jesus)], so woe unto the disbelievers [those who gave false witness by saying that 'Iesa (Jesus) is the son of Allâh] from the meeting of a great Day (i.e. the Day of Resurrection, when they will be thrown in the blazing Fire). ( ) How clearly will they (polytheists and disbelievers in the Oneness of Allâh) see and hear, the Day when they will appear before Us! But the Zalimûn (polytheists and wrong-doers) today are in plain error. ( ) And warn them (O Muhammad) of the Day of grief and regrets, when the case has been decided, while (now) they are in a state of carelessness, and they believe not. ( ) Verily! We will inherit the earth and whatsoever is thereon. And to Us they all shall be returned," [The Noble Qur’ân, Chapter Maryam (no.19), Verse 16-40]

A severe admonition to those who changed the Message of Jesus after his ascension

"And when 'Iesa (Jesus) came with (Our) clear Proofs, he said: "I have come to you with Al-Hikmah (Prophethood), and in order to make clear to you some of the (points) in which you differ, therefore fear Allâh and obey me, ( ) "Verily, Allâh! He is my Lord (God) and your Lord (God). So worship Him (Alone). This is the (only) Straight Path (i.e. Allâh's religion of true Islâmic Monotheism)." ( ) But the sects from among themselves differed. So woe to those who do wrong (by ascribing things to 'Iesa (Jesus) that are not true) from the torment of a painful Day (i.e. the Day of Resurrection)! ( ) Do they only wait for the Hour that it shall come upon them suddenly, while they perceive not? ( ) Friends on that Day will be foes one to another except Al-Muttaqûn (pious - see V.2:2). ( ) (It will be said to the true believers of Islâmic Monotheism): My worshippers! No fear shall be on you this Day, nor shall you grieve, ( ) (You) who believed in Our Ayât (proofs, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) and were Muslims (i.e. who submit totally to Allâh's Will, and believe in the Oneness of Allâh - Islâmic Monotheism). ( ) Enter Paradise, you and your wives, in happiness. ( ) Trays of gold and cups will be passed round them, (there will be) therein all that the one's inner-selves could desire, all that the eyes could delight in, and you will abide therein forever. ( ) This is the Paradise which you have been made to inherit because of your deeds which you used to do (in the life of the world). ( ) Therein for you will be fruits in plenty, of which you will eat (as you desire). ( ) Verily, the Mujrimûn (criminals, sinners, disbelievers, etc.) will be in the torment of Hell to abide therein forever. ( ) (The torment) will not be lightened for them, and they will be plunged into destruction with deep regrets, sorrows and in despair therein. ( ) We wronged them not, but they were the Zâlimûn (polytheists, wrong-doers, etc.). ( ) And they will cry: "O Malik (Keeper of Hell)! Let your Lord make an end of us." He will say: "Verily you shall abide forever." ( ) Indeed We have brought the truth (Muhammad with the Qur'ân), to you, but most of you have a hatred for the truth." [The Noble Qur’ân, Chapter Az-Zukhruf (no.43), Verse 63-78]

Some of the miracles of Jesus mentioned again

"(Remember) when Allâh will say (on the Day of Resurrection). "O 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary)! Remember My Favour to you and to your mother when I supported you with Rûh*ul*Qudus [Jibrael (Gabriel)] so that you spoke to the people in the cradle and in maturity; and when I taught you writing, Al*Hikmah (the power of understanding), the Taurât (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel); and when you made out of the clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, by My Permission, and you breathed into it, and it became a bird by My Permission, and you healed those born blind, and the lepers by My Permission, and when you brought forth the dead by My Permission; and when I restrained the Children of Israel from you (when they resolved to kill you) since you came unto them with clear proofs, and the disbelievers among them said: 'This is nothing but evident magic.'"" [The Noble Qur’ân, Chapter Al-Mâ’idah (no.5), Verse 110]

How Allâh, the Most High, saved Jesus from crucifixion by ascension

"And they (disbelievers) plotted [to kill 'Iesa (Jesus)], and Allâh planned too. And Allâh is the Best of the planners. ( ) And (remember) when Allâh said: "O 'Iesa (Jesus)! I will take you and raise you to Myself and clear you [of the forged statement that 'Iesa (Jesus) is Allâh's son] of those who disbelieve, and I will make those who follow you (Monotheists, who worship none but Allâh) superior to those who disbelieve [in the Oneness of Allâh, or disbelieve in some of His Messengers, e.g. Muhammad, 'Iesa (Jesus), Mûsa (Moses), etc., or in His Holy Books, e.g. the Taurât (Torah), the Injeel (Gospel), the Qur'ân] till the Day of Resurrection. Then you will return to Me and I will judge between you in the matters in which you used to dispute." ( ) "As to those who disbelieve, I will punish them with a severe torment in this world and in the Hereafter, and they will have no helpers." ( ) And as for those who believe (in the Oneness of Allâh) and do righteous good deeds, Allâh will pay them their reward in full. And Allâh does not like the Zâlimûn (polytheists and wrong-doers). ( ) This is what We recite to you (O Muhammad) of the Verses and the Wise Reminder (i.e. the Qur'ân). ( ) Verily, the likeness of 'Iesa (Jesus) before Allâh is the likeness of Adam. He created him from dust, then (He) said to him: "Be!" - and he was. ( ) (This is) the truth from your Lord, so be not of those who doubt." [The Noble Qur’ân, Chapter آl-‘Imrân (no.3), Verse 54-60]

"And because of their saying (in boast), "We killed Messiah 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), the Messenger of Allâh," - but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but the resemblance of 'Iesa (Jesus) was put over another man (and they killed that man), and those who differ therein are full of doubts. They have no (certain) knowledge, they follow nothing but conjecture. For surely; they killed him not [i.e. 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary)]: ( ) But Allâh raised him ['Iesa (Jesus)] up (with his body and soul) unto Himself (and he is in the heavens). And Allâh is Ever All*Powerful, All*Wise." [The Noble Qur’ân, Chapter An-Nisâ’ (no.4), Verse 157-158]

The fallacy of the attribution of divinity to Jesus and his Mother

"Surely, they have disbelieved who say: "Allâh is the Messiah ['Iesa (Jesus)], son of Maryam (Mary)." But the Messiah ['Iesa (Jesus)] said: "O Children of Israel! Worship Allâh, my Lord and your Lord." Verily, whosoever sets up partners in worship with Allâh, then Allâh has forbidden Paradise for him, and the Fire will be his abode. And for the Zâlimûn (polytheists and wrong*doers) there are no helpers. ( ) Surely, disbelievers are those who said: "Allâh is the third of the three (in a Trinity)." But there is no ilâh (god) (none who has the right to be worshipped) but One Ilâh (God -Allâh). And if they cease not from what they say, verily, a painful torment will befall the disbelievers among them. ( ) Will they not repent to Allâh and ask His Forgiveness? For Allâh is Oft*Forgiving, Most Merciful. ( ) The Messiah ['Iesa (Jesus)], son of Maryam (Mary), was no more than a Messenger; many were the Messengers that passed away before him. His mother [Maryam (Mary)] was a Siddiqah [i.e. she believed in the words of Allâh and His Books]. They both used to eat food (as any other human being, while Allâh does not eat). Look how We make the Ayât (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) clear to them, yet look how they are deluded away (from the truth)." [The Noble Qur’ân, Chapter Al-Mâ’idah (no.5), Verse 72-75]

Jesus is not the son of God but instead is His creation (like Adam
)

"Verily, the likeness of 'Iesa (Jesus) before Allâh is the likeness of Adam. He created him from dust, then (He) said to him: "Be!" - and he was. ( ) (This is) the truth from your Lord, so be not of those who doubt. ( ) Then whoever disputes with you concerning him ['Iesa (Jesus)] after (all this) knowledge that has come to you, [i.e. 'Iesa (Jesus)] being a slave of Allâh, and having no share in Divinity) say: (O Muhammad) "Come, let us call our sons and your sons, our women and your women, ourselves and yourselves - then we pray and invoke (sincerely) the Curse of Allâh upon those who lie." ( ) Verily! This is the true narrative [about the story of 'Iesa (Jesus)], and, Lâ ilâha ill-Allâh (none has the right to be worshipped but Allâh, the One and the Only True God, Who has neither a wife nor a son). And indeed, Allâh is the All-Mighty, the All-Wise. ( ) And if they turn away (and do not accept these true proofs and evidences), then surely, Allâh is All-Aware of those who do mischief. ( ) Say (O Muhammad): "O people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians): Come to a word that is just between us and you, that we worship none but Allâh, and that we associate no partners with Him, and that none of us shall take others as lords besides Allâh. Then, if they turn away, say: "Bear witness that we are Muslims."" [The Noble Qur’ân, Chapter آl-‘Imrân (no.3), Verse 59-64]

Jesus did not teach the people to worship him, but the people deified him after his ascension

"And (remember) when Allâh will say (on the Day of Resurrection): "O 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary)! Did you say unto men: 'Worship me and my mother as two gods besides Allâh?' " He will say: "Glory be to You! It was not for me to say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing, You would surely have known it. You know what is in my inner*self though I do not know what is in Yours, truly, You, only You, are the All*Knower of all that is hidden and unseen. ( ) "Never did I say to them aught except what You (Allâh) did command me to say: 'Worship Allâh, my Lord and your Lord.' And I was a witness over them while I dwelt amongst them, but when You took me up, You were the Watcher over them, and You are a Witness to all things. (This is a great admonition and warning to the Christians of the whole world). ( ) "If You punish them, they are Your slaves, and if You forgive them, verily You, only You are the All*Mighty, the All*Wise." ( ) Allâh will say: "This is a Day on which the truthful will profit from their truth: theirs are Gardens under which rivers flow (in Paradise) - they shall abide therein forever. Allâh is pleased with them and they with Him. That is the great success (Paradise). ( ) To Allâh belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth and all that is therein, and He is Able to do all things." [The Noble Qur’ân, Chapter Al-Mâ’idah (no.5), Verse 116-120]

The lies of the people who tampered with the scriptures after the ascension of Jesus

"They (Jews, Christians and pagans) say: "Allâh has begotten a son (children)." Glory be to Him! He is Rich (Free of all wants). His is all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth. No warrant you have for this. Do you say against Allâh what you know not. ( ) Say: "Verily, those who invent a lie against Allâh will never be successful" ( ) A brief enjoyment in this world! - and then unto Us will be their return, then We shall make them taste the severest torment because they used to disbelieve [in Allâh, belie His Messengers, deny and challenge His Ayât (proofs, signs, verses, etc.)]." [The Noble Qur’ân, Chapter Yûnus (no.10), Verse 68-70]

"And they (Jews, Christians and pagans) say: Allâh has begotten a son (children or offspring). Glory be to Him (Exalted be He above all that they associate with Him). Nay, to Him belongs all that is in the heavens and on earth, and all surrender with obedience (in worship) to Him. ( ) The Originator of the heavens and the earth. When He decrees a matter, He only says to it : "Be!" - and it is." [The Noble Qur’ân, Chapter Al-Baqarah (no.2), Verse 116-117]

"And they say: "The Most Beneficent (Allâh) has begotten a son (or children)." Glory to Him! They [those whom they call children of Allâh i.e. the angels, 'Iesa (Jesus) son of Maryam (Mary), 'Uzair (Ezra), etc.], are but honoured slaves. ( ) They speak not until He has spoken, and they act on His Command. ( ) He knows what is before them, and what is behind them, and they cannot intercede except for him with whom He is pleased. And they stand in awe for fear of Him. ( ) And if any of them should say: "Verily, I am an ilâh (a god) besides Him (Allâh)," such a one We should recompense with Hell. Thus We recompense the Zâlimûn (polytheists and wrong-doers, etc.)." [The Noble Qur’ân, Chapter Al-Anbiyâ (no.21), Verse 26-29]

"And they say: "The Most Beneficent (Allâh) has begotten a son (or offspring or children) [as the Jews say: 'Uzair (Ezra) is the son of Allâh, and the Christians say that He has begotten a son ['Iesa (Christ)], and the pagan Arabs say that He has begotten daughters (angels, etc.)]." ( ) Indeed you have brought forth (said) a terrible evil thing. ( ) Whereby the heavens are almost torn, and the earth is split asunder, and the mountains fall in ruins, ( ) That they ascribe a son (or offspring or children) to the Most Beneficent (Allâh). ( ) But it is not suitable for (the Majesty of) the Most Beneficent (Allâh) that He should beget a son (or offspring or children). ( ) There is none in the heavens and the earth but comes unto the Most Beneficent (Allâh) as a slave. ( ) Verily, He knows each one of them, and has counted them a full counting. ( ) And everyone of them will come to Him alone on the Day of Resurrection (without any helper, or protector or defender). ( ) Verily, those who believe [in the Oneness of Allâh and in His Messenger (Muhammad)] and work deeds of righteousness, the Most Beneficent (Allâh) will bestow love for them (in the hearts of the believers)." [The Noble Qur’ân, Chapter Maryam (no.19), Verse 88-96]

"Surely, in disbelief are they who say that Allâh is the Messiah, son of Maryam (Mary). Say (O Muhammad): "Who then has the least power against Allâh, if He were to destroy the Messiah, son of Maryam (Mary), his mother, and all those who are on the earth together?" And to Allâh belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth, and all that is between them. He creates what He wills. And Allâh is Able to do all things." [The Noble Qur’ân, Chapter Al-Mâ’idah (no.5), Verse 17]

"And the Jews say: 'Uzair (Ezra) is the son of Allâh, and the Christians say: Messiah is the son of Allâh. That is a saying from their mouths. They imitate the saying of the disbelievers of old. Allâh's Curse be on them, how they are deluded away from the truth! ( ) They (Jews and Christians) took their rabbis and their monks to be their lords besides Allâh (by obeying them in things which they made lawful or unlawful according to their own desires without being ordered by Allâh), and (they also took as their Lord) Messiah, son of Maryam (Mary), while they (Jews and Christians) were commanded [in the Taurât (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel)] to worship none but One Ilâh (God - Allâh) Lâ ilâha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He). Praise and glory be to Him, (far above is He) from having the partners they associate (with Him)." ( ) They (the disbelievers, the Jews and the Christians) want to extinguish Allâh's Light (with which Muhammad has been sent - Islâmic Monotheism) with their mouths, but Allâh will not allow except that His Light should be perfected even though the Kâfirûn (disbelievers) hate (it). ( ) It is He Who has sent His Messenger (Muhammad) with guidance and the religion of truth (Islâm), to make it superior over all religions even though the Mushrikûn (polytheists, pagans, idolaters, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allâh) hate (it)." [The Noble Qur’ân, Chapter At-Taubah (no.9), Verse 30-33]

A severe warning from the Lord of the Heavens and the Earth, Allâh, against the concept of 'Trinity'

"O mankind! Verily, there has come to you the Messenger (Muhammad) with the truth from your Lord, so believe in him, it is better for you. But if you disbelieve, then certainly to Allâh belongs all that is in the heavens and the earth. And Allâh is Ever All*Knowing, All*Wise. ( ) O people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians)! Do not exceed the limits in your religion, nor say of Allâh aught but the truth. The Messiah 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), was (no more than) a Messenger of Allâh and His Word, ("Be!" - and he was) which He bestowed on Maryam (Mary) and a spirit (Rûh) created by Him; so believe in Allâh and His Messengers. Say not: "Three (trinity)!" Cease! (it is) better for you. For Allâh is (the only) One Ilâh (God), Glory be to Him (Far Exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belongs all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth. And Allâh is All*Sufficient as a Disposer of affairs. ( ) The Messiah will never be proud to reject to be a slave to Allâh, nor the angels who are near (to Allâh). And whosoever rejects His worship and is proud, then He will gather them all together unto Himself. ( ) So, as for those who believed (in the Oneness of Allâh - Islâmic Monotheism) and did deeds of righteousness, He will give their (due) rewards, and more out of His Bounty. But as for those who refuse His worship and were proud, He will punish them with a painful torment. And they will not find for themselves besides Allâh any protector or helper." [The Noble Qur’ân, Chapter An-Nisâ’ (no.4), Verse 170-173]

The miraculous birth of Prophet John (Yahyah) (the Baptist)

"(This is) a mention of the mercy of your Lord to His slave Zakariya (Zachariah). ( ) When he called out to his Lord (Allâh) a call in secret, ( ) Saying: "My Lord! Indeed my bones have grown feeble, and grey hair has spread on my head, And I have never been unblest in my invocation to You, O my Lord! ( ) "And Verily! I fear my relatives after me, since my wife is barren. So give me from Yourself an heir, ( ) "Who shall inherit me, and inherit (also) the posterity of Ya'qûb (Jacob) (inheritance of the religious knowledge and Prophethood, not the wealth, etc.). And make him, my Lord, one with whom You are Well-pleased!" ( ) (Allâh said) "O Zakariya (Zachariah)! Verily, We give you the glad tidings of a son, His name will be Yahya (John). We have given that name to none before (him)." ( ) He said: "My Lord! How can I have a son, when my wife is barren, and I have reached the extreme old age." ( ) He said: "So (it will be). Your Lord says; It is easy for Me. Certainly I have created you before, when you had been nothing!" ( ) [Zakariya (Zachariah)] said: "My Lord! Appoint for me a sign." He said: "Your sign is that you shall not speak unto mankind for three nights, though having no bodily defect." ( ) Then he came out to his people from Al-Mihrâb (a praying place or a private room, etc.), he told them by signs to glorify Allâh's Praises in the morning and in the afternoon. ( ) (It was said to his son): "O Yahya (John)! Hold fast the Scripture [the Taurât (Torah)]." And We gave him wisdom while yet a child. ( ) And (made him) sympathetic to men as a mercy (or a grant) from Us, and pure from sins [i.e. Yahya (John)] and he was righteous, ( ) And dutiful towards his parents, and he was neither an arrogant nor disobedient (to Allâh or to his parents)." [The Noble Qur’ân, Chapter Maryam (no.19), Verse 2-14]

The table spread with food from Heaven

"And when I (Allâh) put in the hearts of Al-Hawârîeen (the disciples) [of 'Iesa (Jesus)] to believe in Me and My Messenger, they said: "We believe. And bear witness that we are Muslims." ( ) (Remember) when Al-Hawârîûn (the disciples) said: "O 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary)! Can your Lord send down to us a table spread (with food) from heaven?" 'Iesa (Jesus) said: "Fear Allâh, if you are indeed believers." ( ) They said: "We wish to eat thereof and to be stronger in Faith, and to know that you have indeed told us the truth and that we ourselves be its witnesses." ( ) 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), said: "O Allâh, our Lord! Send us from heaven a table spread (with food) that there may be for us - for the first and the last of us - a festival and a sign from You; and provide us sustenance, for You are the Best of sustainers." ( ) Allâh said: "I am going to send it down unto you, but if any of you after that disbelieves, then I will punish him with a torment such as I have not inflicted on anyone among (all) the 'Alamîn (mankind and jinns)."" [The Noble Qur’ân, Chapter Al-Mâ’idah (no.5), Verse 111-115]

The invention of Monasticism long after the ascension of Jesus

"And indeed, We sent Nûh (Noah) and Ibrahîm (Abraham), and placed in their offspring Prophethood and Scripture, and among them there is he who is guided, but many of them are Fâsiqûn (rebellious, disobedient to Allâh). ( ) Then, We sent after them, Our Messengers, and We sent 'Iesa (Jesus) * son of Maryam (Mary), and gave him the Injeel (Gospel). And We ordained in the hearts of those who followed him, compassion and mercy. But the Monasticism which they invented for themselves, We did not prescribe for them, but (they sought it) only to please Allâh therewith, but that they did not observe it with the right observance. So We gave those among them who believed, their (due) reward, but many of them are Fâsiqûn (rebellious, disobedient to Allâh). ( ) O you who believe [in Mûsa (Moses) (i.e. Jews) and 'Iesa (Jesus) (i.e. Christians)]! Fear Allâh, and believe too in His Messenger (Muhammad), He will give you a double portion of His Mercy, and He will give you a light by which you shall walk (straight), and He will forgive you. And Allâh is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. ( ) So that the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) may know that they have no power whatsoever over the Grace of Allâh, and that (His) Grace is (entirely) in His Hand to bestow it on whomsoever He wills. And Allâh is the Owner of Great Bounty." [The Noble Qur’ân, Chapter Al-Hadîd (no.57), Verse 26-29]

"And when the son of Maryam (Mary) is quoted as an example [i.e. 'Iesa (Jesus) is worshipped like their idols), behold! Your people cry aloud (laugh out at the example). ( ) And say: "Are our âliha (gods) better or is he ['Iesa (Jesus)]?" They quoted not the above example except for argument. Nay! But they are a quarrelsome people. [(See V. 21:97-101) - The Qur'ân.] ( ) He ['Iesa (Jesus)] was not more than a slave. We granted Our Favour to him, and We made him an example to the Children of Israel (i.e. his creation without a father)." [The Noble Qur’ân, Chapter Az-Zukhruf (no.43), Verse 57-59]

Jews, Christians and Islâm

"Verily, you will find the strongest among men in enmity to the believers (Muslims) the Jews and those who are Al-Mushrikûn [polytheists, pagans etc.], and you will find the nearest in love to the believers (Muslims) those who say: "We are Christians." That is because amongst them are priests and monks, and they are not proud. ( ) And when they (who call themselves Christians) listen to what has been sent down to the Messenger (Muhammad), you see their eyes overflowing with tears because of the truth they have recognised. They say: "Our Lord! We believe; so write us down among the witnesses. ( ) "And why should we not believe in Allâh and in that which has come to us of the truth (Islâmic Monotheism)? And we wish that our Lord will admit us (in Paradise on the Day of Resurrection) along with the righteous people (Prophet Muhammad and his Companions)." ( ) So because of what they said, Allâh rewarded them Gardens under which rivers flow (in Paradise)[i.e. they became true Muslims], they will abide therein forever. Such is the reward of good*doers. ( ) But those who disbelieved and belied Our Ayât (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.), they shall be the dwellers of the (Hell) Fire." [The Noble Qur’ân, Chapter Al-Mâ’idah (no.5), Verse 82-86]

Relationship of Islâm and the Qur'ân to the previous scriptures

"And We have sent down to you (O Muhammad) the Book (this Qur'ân) in truth, confirming the Scripture that came before it and Mohayminan (trustworthy in highness and a witness) over it (old Scriptures). So judge between them by what Allâh has revealed, and follow not their vain desires, diverging away from the truth that has come to you. To each among you, We have prescribed a law and a clear way. If Allâh willed, He would have made you one nation, but that (He) may test you in what He has given you; so strive as in a race in good deeds. The return of you (all) is to Allâh; then He will inform you about that in which you used to differ. ( ) And so judge (you O Muhammad) between them by what Allâh has revealed and follow not their vain desires, but beware of them lest they turn you (O Muhammad) far away from some of that which Allâh has sent down to you. And if they turn away, then know that Allâh's Will is to punish them for some sins of theirs. And truly, most of men are Fâsiqûn (rebellious and disobedient to Allâh)." [The Noble Qur’ân, Chapter Al-Mâ’idah (no.5), Verse 48-49]

Why Prophets were sent to Mankind

Ever since people innovated the dogma of Shirk, (i.e. joining others in worship along with Allâh), Allâh had been sending Prophets and Messengers to His devotees in order to invite them to the worship of Allâh and Allâh Alone, to order them not to ascribe partners unto Him and bring them out of the darkness of polytheism into the light of Monotheism. All the Prophets preached Tauhîd (i.e. Pure Monotheism, the Belief in the Oneness of Allâh, the Glorious, the Elevated). The following Verses from the Noble Qur'ân illustrate this fact:
"Indeed We sent Noah to his people, and he said: ‘O my people! Worship Allâh! You have no other Ilâh (God) but Him. (Lâ ilaha ill Allâh, none has the right to be worshipped but Allâh). Certainly, I fear for you the torment of a great Day!’" (V. 7:59).

"And to ‘Ad (people, We sent) their brother Hûd. He said: ‘O my people! Worship Allâh! You have no other Ilâh (God) but Him. (Lâ ilâha ill Allâh, none has the right to be worshipped but Allâh). Will you not fear (Allâh)?’" (V. 7:65).

"And to (the people of) Madyan (Midian), (We sent) their brother Shu’aib. He said: ‘O my people! Worship Allâh! You have no other Ilâh (God) but Him. (Lâ ilâha ill Allâh, none has the right to be worshipped but Allâh). Verily, a clear proof (sign) from your Lord has come unto you, so give full measure and full weight and wrong not men in their things, and do not make mischief on the earth after it has been set in order, that will be better for you, if you are believers.’" (V.7:85)

"And to Thamûd (people, We sent) their brother Salih. He said: ‘O my people! Worship Allâh! You have no other Ilâh (God) but Him. (Lâ ilâha ill Allâh, none has the right to be worshipped but Allâh).’" (V. 7:73).

"And verily, We have sent among every Ummah (community, nation) a Messenger (proclaiming): Worship Allâh (Alone) and avoid (or keep away from) Tâghût (all false deities etc. i.e. do not worship Tâghûts besides Allâh)." (V. 16:36).

Every Prophet was sent unto his own nation for their guidance, but the Message of Prophet Muhammad SAW was general for all mankind and jinns.

"Say (O Muhammad SAW ): ‘O mankind: Verily, I am sent to you all as the Messenger of Allâh.’" (V. 7:158).

So the aim of sending these Prophets and Messengers to men and jinns was only that they should worship Allâh Alone, as Allâh; said: "And I (Allâh) created not the jinns and men except they should worship Me (Alone)" The Qur’ân (V. 51:56).

And to worship Allâh means to obey Him and to do all He has ordained, and to fear Him by abstaining from all He has forbidden. Then those who will obey Allâh will be rewarded in Paradise, and those who will disobey Him, and rebel against his commands after He has ordered them to believe in Islâm and the Final Messenger, will be punished in the Hell-Fire.

"O mankind! Verily, there has come to you the Messenger (Muhammad) with the truth from your Lord, so believe in him, it is better for you. But if you disbelieve, then certainly to Allâh belongs all that is in the heavens and the earth. And Allâh is Ever All*Knowing, All*Wise." [The Noble Qur’ân, An-Nisâ’, 170]

"O you who believe! Be you helpers (in the Cause) of Allâh as said 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), to Al*Hawârîûn (the disciples): "Who are my helpers (in the Cause) of Allâh?" Al*Hawârîeen (the disciples) said: "We are Allâh's helpers" (i.e. we will strive in His Cause!). Then a group of the Children of Israel believed and a group disbelieved. So We gave power to those who believed against their enemies, and they became the uppermost. "

[The Noble Qur’ân, As-Saff, 14]

"Verily, Allآh forgives not that partners should be set up with Him in worship, but He forgives except that (anything else) to whom He pleases, and whoever sets up partners with Allآh in worship, he has indeed invented a tremendous sin."

[The Noble Qur’ân, An-Nisâ’, 48]

‘The Noble Qur’ân’ is the title of a verse-by-verse translation into English of the Qur’ân, and is available from most Islamic bookshops.

origine: http://www.imanway.com/
التوقيع

كروت أمنا هجرة تغمدها الله برحمته

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة نسيم الفجر ; 05-12-2009 الساعة 03:09 PM
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 09-08-2009, 11:49 PM
منى الطلحى منى الطلحى غير متواجد حالياً
عضو جديد

افتراضي

بارك الله فى جهودكم
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 09-09-2009, 05:28 AM
قـــلم نــابض

افتراضي

آمين .. وبارك الله فيكم على المرور الطيب .
التوقيع

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 09-11-2009, 03:23 AM
ساسا ام زيد ساسا ام زيد غير متواجد حالياً
عضو فعال

افتراضي

thanks a lot
this is an important subject
i was christian and alhamdullah now i am muslim
like these subjects help me so much
my sister in australia and her children is christian
and i can send to them
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 09-14-2009, 06:56 PM
قـــلم نــابض

افتراضي

You're welcome dear sister in Islam ..

I hope you enjoy being with us in your second home . And that

you find this section beneficial .

We'll be glad to receive your suggestions if you have any , in order

to meet ur needs or ur family's . Don't hesitate .

May peace and God's mercy and blessings be upon you
التوقيع

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

منتديات الحور العين