انا لله وانا اليه راجعون... نسألكم الدعاء بالرحمة والمغفرة لوالد ووالدة المشرف العام ( أبو سيف ) لوفاتهما رحمهما الله ... نسأل الله تعالى أن يتغمدهما بواسع رحمته . اللهم آمـــين

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 09-28-2010, 04:36 PM
أبو عبد الله الأنصاري أبو عبد الله الأنصاري غير متواجد حالياً
قـــلم نــابض

3agek13 Muhammad (PBUH): The Seal of The Prophets

Muhammad (PBUH): The Seal of The Prophets

Behold! Allaah Took the Covenant of the Prophets Saying: "I Give You a Book and Wisdom; Then a Messenger Will Come to You Confirming What Is With You; You Must Believe in Him and You Must Help Him." Allaah Said: "Do You Agree and Take This My Covenant As Binding on You?" They Said: "We Agree." He Said: "Then Bear Witness and I Am With You Among the Witnesses." (3:81)

Muhammad
in The Old Testament

I will raise them up a prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and I will put my words in his mouth; And he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him." Deut.18: 18.

(1)Father and Mother: Moses had a father and a mother. Muhammad also had a father and a mother.
But Jesus had only a mother, and no human father.

(2) Miraculous Birth : Moses and Muhammad were born a natural birth but Jesus was created by a special miracle.

(3) Marriage Ties.
Moses and Muhammad married and begot children, but Jesus remained a bachelor all his life.
Muhammad Is Like Moses
(4) Jesus was rejected by his own people Moses and Muhammad were accepted as prophets by their people in their very lifetime.

according to the bible,
'

He (Jesus) CAME UNTO HIS OWN, BUT HIS OWN RECEIVED HIM NOT.' (John 1:11).

(6) No New Laws: Moses and Muhammad brought new laws and new regulations for their people. But Jesus said himself:

'

THINK NOT THAT I AM COME TO DESTROY THE LAW, OR THE PROPHETS: I AM NOT COME TO DESTROY, BUT TO FULFIL.' (Mathew 5:17-18).

(7) how they departed:
Both Moses and Muhammad died natural deaths, but according to the Christian faith, Jesus was violently killed on the cross.
Muhammad Is Like Moses
(8) Heavenly Abode Moses and Muhammad both were buried in earth, but according to Christian faith, Jesus in heaven. (The Choice).
Therefore Jesus is not like Moses but Muhammad is like Moses.

In The Name of God
Deut.18: 19.
And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hear unto my words which he shall

speak in my name, I will require it of him.

Allaah says:
)

Those who follow the Messenger, the prophet, who is ummee, (unlettered) whom they find written with them in the Tawrah and in the Injeel. (7:157)

Unlettered Prophet:
And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned. (KJV)

" When it is handed to one who cannot read, with the request, " read this" he replies, " I cannot read" (NAB)

The prophethood at Arabia:
Isaiah 21:13-15.
(13) the burden upon Arabia. In the forest in Arabia shall ye lodge...
(14) the inhabitants of the land of Tema brought water to him that was thirsty, they prevented with their bread him that fled.
(15) for they fled from the swords, from the drawn sword…
Muhammad

in The New Testament
John.16: 13

When he, the spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth; For he will not speak on his own initiative, but whatever he hears, he will speak.

John.16: 13

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 10-02-2010, 09:34 AM
أبو عبد الله الأنصاري أبو عبد الله الأنصاري غير متواجد حالياً
قـــلم نــابض

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة نسيم الفجر مشاهدة المشاركة
Jazakumllahu khairan
thanks for you
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
(pbuh):, muhammad, of, prophets, seal, the

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

منتديات الحور العين