منتديات الحور العين

منتديات الحور العين (http://www.hor3en.com/vb/index.php)
-   Goodies (http://www.hor3en.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=246)
-   -   Is this really the Justice of Islam (http://www.hor3en.com/vb/showthread.php?t=83909)

عاشقة التوبة 11-30-2010 12:18 PM

Is this really the Justice of Islam

[LEFT]I was looking for islamic pictures online, when I found a very strange picture of a little boy with an arm under a vehicle and a man behind him, what surprised me was not the picture itself as much as what was written underneath..... [COLOR=seagreen][B][U]Islamic Justice[/U][/B][/COLOR][/LEFT]

[LEFT][COLOR=#800080]Out of curiosity only, I opened the link to read the terrifying story of an 8 year-old boy in Iran, who had stolen from a grocery store, and to apply the islamic justice and punish the little boy, he had to lose his hand under this vehicle in public[/COLOR][/LEFT]

[LEFT][COLOR=#800080]My God, this was posted online for the whole world to see the islamic justice done on a child and with the largest font they wrote never to believe muslims, since this is how muslims see their islamic justic and pleasing their God and further more, the link had several pictures of how this punishment or justice was carried out, the pictures showed the vehicle moving over the boy's arm and the agony drawn on the kid's face was just horrifying[/COLOR][/LEFT]

[LEFT][COLOR=#800080]Brothers and sisters, am I the only one here who is furious and jealous for the bad impression given to the world about islam? I am sure not, but then again, I think that some people would say that whoever steals should have his hand cut according to what we know our Messengers has said, but then again, he also said to teach, love, and have mercy, and further more, to love to others what we love for ourselves, our religion is a religion of peace and love no matterwhat they try to say about us[/COLOR][/LEFT]

نسيم الفجر 12-02-2010 11:07 PM

[FONT=Traditional Arabic][/FONT]
[CENTER][SIZE=4][FONT=Traditional Arabic][COLOR=blue]Dear sis[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]
[CENTER][SIZE=4][FONT=Traditional Arabic][COLOR=blue].These people are Islam enemies , for sure[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][FONT=Traditional Arabic][COLOR=blue]And they do all this [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][FONT=Traditional Arabic][COLOR=blue]either because of lack of understanding[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][FONT=Traditional Arabic][COLOR=blue]Or because they understand but they purposely want to distort [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][FONT=Traditional Arabic][COLOR=blue]the truth and send negative messages about Islam as they [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][FONT=Traditional Arabic][COLOR=blue]see its growth and the considerable amount of people who [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][FONT=Traditional Arabic][COLOR=blue].Become muslims[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][FONT=Traditional Arabic][COLOR=#0000ff].This is a real threat for them[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]
[CENTER][FONT=Traditional Arabic][SIZE=4][COLOR=#0000ff].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=4][COLOR=darkorchid]But I still don't really understand the significance of your topic[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=4][FONT=Traditional Arabic][COLOR=darkorchid]?Is it an objection to what they're doing or is it a misconception about Islam[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]
[CENTER][SIZE=4][FONT=Traditional Arabic][COLOR=darkorchid]....Will you give a clarification please [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]
[CENTER][SIZE=4][FONT=Traditional Arabic][COLOR=darkorchid]Waiting for you[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]

الساعة الآن 07:03 PM.