الموضوع: The Best Ramadan in my Life
عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 08-25-2009, 02:19 PM
أمّ ليـنة أمّ ليـنة غير متواجد حالياً
« رَبِّ أَوْزِعْنِي أَنْ أَشْكُرَ نِعْمَتَكَ الَّتِي أَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيَّ »

افتراضي The Best Ramadan in my Life

The Translation of أحلى رمضان فى حياتى
Written by Sheikh Hany Hilmy

Praise be to Allah, we thankHim and His aid we seek and ask Him forgiveness. We seek protectionby Allah from our evil souls and bad affairs. Whom He guides,no one can astray and whom He astray, no one can guide. I testifythat none has the right to be worshipped but Allah, and Mohammad isAllah's messenger. Oh Allah, have mercy on Mohammad and thoserelated to Mohammad just that Thou had on Ibrahim and those relatedto Ibrahim; surly Thou art the Praiseworthy, the Great. Oh Allah,bestow your blessing on Mohammad and those related to Mohammad as Thouhad bestowed it on Ibrahim and those related to Ibrahim; surly Thouart the Praiseworthy, the Great.
Thus, I ask Allah, the Exaltedto bless our gathering and make our apart free from sins and doesn'tmake anyone of us or around us miserable or deprived. Oh Allah,make our all affairs righteous and sincere for your sake and not foranybody else. Oh our Lord, bestow us a mercy from You and makeour affairs wise and correct.
In Al Musnad, narrated by AbuHurairah, that the prophet peace upon him said to his friends passingthe good news to his companions: "Ramadanmonth has come, a blessed month where Allah imposed fasting, the heaven'sdoors open and the hellfire's doors close and the devils get cuffed. It has a night which is better than a thousand months whoever is deprivedits bliss, is deprived".

A blessed month where Allah'smercy descends and the Quran was revealed in; a month which frees thenecks from the hellfire; a month where the sins are forgiven, the goodaffairs are multiplied and the devils get imprisonwd. It is thebelievers' booty and a torture to the corrupt.

A month that calls on you Oyou who is seeking good, come and O you who is seeking bad, stop. That is why we need a distinguished Ramadan this year. We needto start Ramadan with a new heart this year.

We ask Allah to giftus a new heart, that glorifes, loves and knows Allah Al Mighty. Weneed to complete Ramadan this year with victory by defeating our wickedsouls and defeating the devils in our battle.

Here comes the chanceto change yourself and taste the beauty of faith. Every person should stop committing sins that disconnects him from Allah. We should reach the the stage of faiths that makes our heart hate wrongdoin g and disbelievers.

Enough being inattentive, enoughbeing sluggish and lazy.
So, let's make Ramadan this year the best one ever in our lives

To be Continued ...
Stay with us
رد مع اقتباس