الموضوع: Just One message!
عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 06-22-2009, 10:23 PM
الصورة الرمزية الطامعة في رضا ربها
الطامعة في رضا ربها الطامعة في رضا ربها غير متواجد حالياً
( إِنَّ مَعِيَ رَبِّي سَيَهْدِينِ )

Icon15

However, based on a great deal of reading and studying materials on Christianity and dialogues with many Christians, I came to understand that they perceive this one God to include:

God the Father.
God the Son.
God the Holy Spirit.

So, based on common sense and simple logic, a sincere and honest seeker of the truth could reason:

What do you mean by saying that GOD is ONE, while you refer to THREE GODS?

Is God ONE in THREE or THREE in ONE?

In addition to that, and according to Christian dogmas, these three "Gods" have different identities, images, roles, and functions:

God the Father = the Creator.
God the Son = the Savior.
God the Holy Spirit = the Counselor.

By the way, if Jesus, God the Son (or Son of God) is really God or part of the one God, doesn't this contradict what the Bible itself reports that no one can see God, nor hear His voice? The Bible states:

YOU HAVE NEVER HEARD HIS VOICE NOR SEEN HIS FACE. (John 5:37)

NO ONE HAS EVER SEEN HIM. AND NO ONE CAN SEE HIM.

(1 Timothy 6:16)

NO ONE CAN SEE ME AND STAY ALIVE. (Exodus 33:20)

Based on these and other Biblical t exts, I sincerely and honestly ask: "How can we reconcile the dogma that Jesus is God and the Biblical testimony that no one has ever seen God nor heard His voice?"

Didn't the Jews at his time, his family, and his followers SEE Jesus (God the Son, as some believe!) and HEAR his voice?

=> Is there any secret or hidden purpose concerning the truth about God?

In the Bible, the true God emphatically testifies, "I am the Lord, and there is no other god. I have not spoken in secret or kept my purpose hidden … I am the Lord, and I speak the truth; I make known what is
right." (Isaiah 45:19)

التوقيع

رسالتي في الحياة :

سأطوّر نفسي باستمرار
من أجل خدمة الإسلام والمسلمين
وسأسخّر التقنية في مجال دعوة الآخرين

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة الطامعة في رضا ربها ; 06-22-2009 الساعة 10:28 PM
رد مع اقتباس