عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 04-06-2012, 09:39 PM
الصورة الرمزية الطامعة في رضا ربها
الطامعة في رضا ربها الطامعة في رضا ربها غير متواجد حالياً
( إِنَّ مَعِيَ رَبِّي سَيَهْدِينِ )

Arrow

If menses finishes before sunset, it is obligatory for the woman to pray zuhr and 'asr prayers

Q. If a woman becomes pure before dawn, is it obligatory upon her to pray maghrib (sunset) and 'isha' (evening) prayers? Likewise, if she pure before sunset, is it obligatory upon her to pray zuhr (midday) and 'asr (afternoon) prayers?

A. If a menstruating or post-natal bleeding woman becomes pure before sunset, it is obligatory upon her to pray zuhr an 'asr prayers according to the more correct of the opinions of the scholars. Likewise, if she becomes pure before dawn, it is obligatory upon her to pray maghrib and 'isha' prayers. This has been reported from the two Companions 'Abdu Rahmaan ibn 'Awf and 'Abdullah ibn 'Abbaas (may Allah be pleased with all of them ) and it is also the opinion of most of the scholars. Similarly, if a menstruating or post-natal bleeding woman becomes pure before sunrise, it is obligatory upon her to pray the fajr (dawn) prayer also. And with Allah is success.

Shaykh 'Abdul 'Aziz ibn Baaz

A menstruating woman should keep herself clean from urine

Q. When I am in menses, I don't clean myself from urine with water because I fear that the water will harm me. So what is the ruling on this?

A. Instead of water, it will suffice you to clean yourself with clean tissues or any other clean and solid thing that will remove the filth, such
as stones, wood or the like. This should be done three times or more until the filth is removed. This is not special to you or the like (i.e. other menstruating women), but instead it is general and applies to all male and female Muslims. This is based on what has been narrated by 'Aa'ishah that the Messenger of Allah (peace of Allah be upon him) said:
"If any of you goes to the toilet, then let him use three stones, for they will suffice him."
This Hadith has been reported by Ahmed, Nasaa'I, Abu Dawood and Ad-Daaraqutni, who said its chain is hasan saheeh (correct,
authenticated).

Also it has been reported by Salmaan al-Faarsi that it was said to him: "Verily, your Prophet taught you everything even the manners of
toilet." So Salmaan said:
"Yes he did, he forbade us from facing the qibla when passing stool or urine, and from cleaning ourselves after toilet with our right hand, and from cleaning ourselves with less than three stones, and from using manure or bones as a means to clean ourselves."
Muslim, Abu Dawood and Tirmidhi have reported this Hadith. And with Allah is success.

Shaykh 'Abdul 'Aziz ibn Baaz
التوقيع

رسالتي في الحياة :

سأطوّر نفسي باستمرار
من أجل خدمة الإسلام والمسلمين
وسأسخّر التقنية في مجال دعوة الآخرين

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة الطامعة في رضا ربها ; 04-06-2012 الساعة 09:44 PM
رد مع اقتباس