الصورة الرمزية الطامعة في رضا ربها
الطامعة في رضا ربها الطامعة في رضا ربها غير متواجد حالياً
( إِنَّ مَعِيَ رَبِّي سَيَهْدِينِ )

Icon15 ( Did God Become Man..? )

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم ..

ابتداءا نستعين بالله في كتابة هذا الموضوع ، حيث أنه عبارة عن كتيب صغير بعنوان

( Did God Become Man..? )

by Dr. A.B.Philips

(PhD Theology , University of Wales , U.K. )

--------------------------------

Foreword

Belief in God

The Gods

Man is God

God Becomes His Creatures

God Becomes One Man

Men Become God

Why?

Did God Become Man?

Can Man Become God?

Did God Have a Son?

Bibliography

---------------------

Foreword

The main purpose for writing this booklet is to reach those who believe in God and cause them to reflect on the nature of their beliefs in the light of reason and revelation. The booklet is actually the edited version of a lecture, which I have delivered on many occasions and in many ******** s around the world. The positive responces of the varied audiences to this lecture encouraged me to prepare it as a booklet in order to make it accessible to a wider audience.

I sincerely hope that readers will find the thoughts and discussions in this short booklet usedful in their personal quest for God, because ultimately, there is nothing more important in this world that to find god and to live according to His Will. For those who do not care to begin this quest and by His divine truth, I can only offer a humble prayer that God help them find their way back to Him before their time in this world runs out.

Lastly, I would like to thank all those who contributed to preparig and publishing thi work, foremost among them, my wife Esther and Mrs. Dana Bader.

----------------------------

Dr. A.B.Philips

Preston University

Ajman, UAE, March 2003

التوقيع

رسالتي في الحياة :

سأطوّر نفسي باستمرار
من أجل خدمة الإسلام والمسلمين
وسأسخّر التقنية في مجال دعوة الآخرين

رد مع اقتباس