انا لله وانا اليه راجعون... نسألكم الدعاء بالرحمة والمغفرة لوالد ووالدة المشرف العام ( أبو سيف ) لوفاتهما رحمهما الله ... نسأل الله تعالى أن يتغمدهما بواسع رحمته . اللهم آمـــين

العودة   منتديات الحور العين > .:: المنتديات العامة ::. > Hor3en For Da`wah In English

Hor3en For Da`wah In English for those who invite to their Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 11-20-2009, 09:37 PM
نسيم الفجر نسيم الفجر غير متواجد حالياً
قـــلم نــابض

افتراضي (The fourth Message: The heaven of Mojahdah (striving

(The fourth Message: The heaven of Mojahdah (striving

Shiekh Hany Helmy 20/11/2009

In the name of Allah the Most Beneficent, Most Merciful
And may peace and blessings be upon the prophet, his family, his companions, and the ones that follow his path

I ask Allah to retain us in the heaven of glorification, to make us among his slaves who are the most beloved, most sincere, and most honest. I also ask him to grant us to worship him and glorify him in the way that most satisfies him

My beloved in Allah,

Allah the Al Mighty has said:"But as for him who feared standing before his Lord, and restrained himself from impure evil desires and lusts. Verily, Paradise will be his abode."

So the key to paradise is striving ones self for the sake of Allah and disobeying its fancy. Let us enter today from the door of Mojahdah "striving for the sake of Allah", in a new day from the paradise days.
In Al-Sayer (biographies): Abd Allah Ibn Mohammad Al-naysabori was told that: "there's a man walking on the water. He said: to me, a man who disobeys his fancies is much greater than the one who's walking on water."
Thus the greatest honor is when you disobey your desire in a certain thing, like striving to fast a day though waking up thirsty. Striving to finish your awarad "a section or part of the Holy Qura'n recited everyday" while being lazy, and swearing on yourself "O' self I swear that you will do so and so".

You will find yourself dragging you to negligence, straying and following events and disputes in this honorable time in which no such things should happen. Each second that passes is very expensive; thus O' self remember and don't be drafted after your negligence.
No doubt that this matter needs preparations, practice, and actual applications.Let us meditate in some pictures which embody the "striving heaven" to agitate your enthusiasm to strive for worshiping acts in these holy days.
The first scene is Abi Esahaq Al Sebie', one of the heroes of our striving Salaf. In Al-Sayer (5/379):Abu Al Ahwas said: Abu Esahaq Al Sebie' told us:
"Take the chance", he means of your youth and strength. It was so little that a night passed by me in which I didn't read a thousand Ayah, and a read the whole "Baqara" in one Rakaa'; I fast the whole prohibited months, and the three days of each month and each Monday and Thursday.Ahmed Ibn Ameran told us, I heard Aba Baker saying: Abu Esahaq said:Praying has slipped away from my hands as I'm so weak now. As now I only pray while standing with Al-Baqara and Al-Emran. Then Al-Akhnasi used to say: Al-Alaa' Ibn Salem Al-Abdi told us: Abu eshaq got so weak before he dies by two years, he didn't even have the power to stand up unless helped, by then if he completely stand up he reads with a thousand verse.

Who is provoked by this great man?? Are you still saying: but these are Salaf !! are you still weak, finding excuses for yourself?? Who's up to it??

The hero of the second scene is the Imam of the Sunnah (Ahmed Ibn Hanbel):
His son Abdu Allah says that his father used to pray 300 Rakaa' each day and night. However, when he got sick due to the flogging torture that he undertook (in the affliction of the creation of the Qura'n) it made him weak, so he started to pray each day and night a (150) rakaa' (Al-Sayer 11/212). By Allah, what did you feel when you first read that? When he got weak he prayed a 150 Rakaa' and we are striving to get the 12 Rakaa't…how pitiful is that…
Who competes with the Imam? Who loves that incredible man? Who has been provoked to perform Sjood and get closer to Allah? Who will jog to Allah?

I used to tell myself…the Hadith of "getting close" has ended by "and I come jogging to whoever comes to me walking" but will you do O' Allah to the one who comes to you Jogging like the true "Mojahid"

The Third scene: is for the owner of Al-Zohod book and an Imam of the Salaf A'aema (Henad Ibn Alsari).
Ahmed Ibn Salamah Alnaysbori Al Hafez said: Henad used to cry a lot. One day, after he finished reading to us, he made ablution, entered the Mosque and prayed till the noon while I'm with him in the mosque. Then he turned back home, preformed ablution, came back to us, and prayed( as the imam) with us the zohor prayer, then he prayed while standing till Al-Aser prayer elevating his voice with the Qura'n and crying a lot. Then he prayed with us (As the Imam) Al-Aser. Then he read in the Qura'n till he prayer Al-Maghreb prayer. He said: so I told some of his neighbors, I wonder from his patience in worship. He said: that is the way he worships at the day from 70 years, then how will it be if you saw how he worships at night.His worship at night !! is there anything after that?If anyone did what he used to do only one day, then he'll think that he'll win the company of prophet Mohammad surely !!
O' Allah give us the sweetness, the adherence and continuity of worship, and to be amongst those who are obedient.Who will be today's Hero??

Let's start (Mojahdah) "As for those who strive hard in Us (Our Cause), We will surely guide them to Our Paths (i.e. Allah's religion - Islamic Monotheism). And verily, Allah is with the Muhsinun (good doers)."

Today's Sunnah:

You All know what's happening between Arabs nowadays, so invite all of those who read this message to applicant this Sunnah:As the prophet (may peace and blessings be upon him) said: " the expiation to any "lehaa'" is two rakaa'"And Lehaa' is the conflicts and fights.So by Allah, turn off the fire of sedition, do your duty to invoke the mercies.May Allah manage for us and forgive us for what we meant and didn't mean.

Your beloved in Allah
Hany Helmy

التوقيع

كروت أمنا هجرة تغمدها الله برحمته

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة نسيم الفجر ; 11-20-2009 الساعة 10:32 PM
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 11-21-2009, 09:24 PM
ام البنيـن ام البنيـن غير متواجد حالياً
عضو مميز

Smile

ِAllah wrote all good for you And sustenance of Paradise
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 11-27-2009, 12:08 AM
نسيم الفجر نسيم الفجر غير متواجد حالياً
قـــلم نــابض

افتراضي

Ameen ..

I wish the same for you lovely dear sister
التوقيع

كروت أمنا هجرة تغمدها الله برحمته

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
(striving, (the, fourth, heaven, message:, mojahdah, of, the

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

منتديات الحور العين