انا لله وانا اليه راجعون... نسألكم الدعاء بالرحمة والمغفرة لوالد ووالدة المشرف العام ( أبو سيف ) لوفاتهما رحمهما الله ... نسأل الله تعالى أن يتغمدهما بواسع رحمته . اللهم آمـــين

العودة   منتديات الحور العين > .:: المنتديات العامة ::. > Hor3en For Da`wah In English

Hor3en For Da`wah In English for those who invite to their Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 11-23-2009, 02:16 AM
نسيم الفجر نسيم الفجر غير متواجد حالياً
قـــلم نــابض

افتراضي The Sixth Message: The Heaven of Forgiveness

The Sixth Message: The Heaven of Forgiveness

In the name of Allah the Most Beneficent, Most Merciful

And may peace and blessings be upon the prophet, his family, his companions, and the ones that follow his path
My beloved in Allah
O Allah to forgive us and guide us

O Allah don’t make us amongst those who hear and say what they do not do

O Allah cover our sins

O Allah bestow upon us your mercies

My Beloved,
We want today to draw closer to Allah with love

We want to humble in front of Him

We want our hearts to break (inkisar) before Him

We want to raise our hands in humble supplication..

We wantto feel humble from the degradation of sins and its effect on us.

We wantto feel guilty for what we committed

We wantto feel poor for who we are..

We wantto show Allah our weakness, may He be subtle upon us.
The situation of alUmmah (Islamic nation) indicates a bad omen if we didn’t move fast to renew our repentance. Renewing our repentance is our only hopeful act
O Allah we are the wrong doers.. we are the sinnersO Allah we have no one to forgive us but You .. we have no one but You
Mogheeth Ibn Samei said: A man from a time before yours used to commit sins.. When he remembered his sins, he used to say: O Allah forgive me, So Allah forgave him. (Al Helyah 68-6)
O Allah Forgive us
Awn Ibn Abdullah said: "The crimes of those who repent: are always in front of their eyes with guilt. They can hardly sleep from the guilt of what they had committed” (Al Helyah 251-4)
O Allah we committed crimes… we sinned..

Forgive us and punish us not

These are the states of the people of faith:

It was said to al Hassan alBasrei: O Father of sa'iid, the man sins and repents.. sins and repents.. then he sins and repents.. till when? Al Hassan said: all I know is that this is the morals of the people of faith

O Allah accept our repentance.. You are The Oft-ForgivingO Allah forgive us, You are The Forgiving and the AbsolverO Allah You are the best to be worshiped and we are the worst to serveOur hope in You will never fade

My Beloved,
Keep your tongues busy with esteghfar “seeking forgiveness"

Remember your sins .. prepare your hearts to renew your repentance

May Allah forgive us .. so we can dwell in the heaven of his pardon and forgiveness. And for true it is a great triumph if only we understand

By Allah’s name seek His forgiveness.. Learn from this esteghfar and repentance how to be humble and modest. This is you (a sinner), why do you raise your head in pride?

Tameem Ibn Salamah said: I asked Yussef Ibn Asbat, What is the uttermost of asceticism? He said: Don’t be happy with what came... And don’t be sorry for what is gone. Then I asked: what is the uttermost of humility? He said: you go out of your house feeling that anyone you meet is for sure better than you.

O Allah we ask you to be humble before you

Remember these golden words that instills the best of deeds in the hearts:

I am sure of my sins and I doubt the sins of people... I will not see for myself any weight from now on... All I want is that Allah forgives my sins on the Day of Judgment

‘Aisha –may Allah be pleased with her- said: I told the prophet –may peace and blessings be upon him-: "Abdullah Ibn Gada’an used in the era of ignorance (jahiliah) to be generous to his guests, maintained ties of kinship, set prisoners free and treated his neighbors good – so I praised him- Was what he did useful ? The prophet peace and blessings be upon him said: No ‘Aisha .. he didn’t say one day: O Allah forgive my sins on the Day of Judgment” (alSaheha 249)

Our Sunnah today:

Don’t leave any assembly without seeking forgiveness for a hundred times

It was narrated on the authority of Ibn Ummar: We used to count the prophet –peace and blessings be upon him- in one assembly say: O Allah forgive me and allow me to repent, You are surely the Forgiving and Acceptor of repentance (a hundred times) (alSahiha 556)

Don’t forget us in your duaa’ today at maghrib (eftar) .. or during times of acceptance ..

May Allah forgive us all and allow us to repent .. he is indeed the Oft- forgiving and The Most Merciful

The one who loves you in Allah,

Sheikh Hany Hilmy
التوقيع

كروت أمنا هجرة تغمدها الله برحمته

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
forgiveness, heaven, message:, of, sixth, the

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

منتديات الحور العين

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

الساعة الآن 01:22 PM.