انا لله وانا اليه راجعون... نسألكم الدعاء بالرحمة والمغفرة لوالد ووالدة المشرف العام ( أبو سيف ) لوفاتهما رحمهما الله ... نسأل الله تعالى أن يتغمدهما بواسع رحمته . اللهم آمـــين

Hor3en For Da`wah In English for those who invite to their Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 03-18-2010, 10:59 AM
نور الاسلام نور الاسلام غير متواجد حالياً
قـــلم نــابض

افتراضي Lady Aisha

Lady Aisha (may Allah be Pleased with her) is considered one of the senior intellectuals and jurisprudent (fiqhan) women of the world, she had known of all that relates to al-Din (religion), Quran, Hadith; interpretation; and jurisprudence. She (may Allah be Pleased with her) was a reference to the Prophet's (PBUH) Companions when they encountered a difficult matter they used to take her Islamic opinion and find solution from her for what had been problematic for them . Abu Musa al-Ashari said:'' never had we (the Companions of the Prophet) encountered any difficulty regarding Hadith and we asked Aisha about it, but got useful information from her.''
Lady Aisha's status among Muslims was the status of the teacher amongst his students, if she heard inaccurate narrations from the Muslim intellectuals and the Companions of the Prophet (PBUH), she would correct them for them and clarify what was unknown to them, so she was famous for that, and everyone who had a suspicion regarding a relation came to her asking.

Lady Aisha (may Allah be Pleased with her ) has been distinguished by her refine knowledge for enabling factors which made her reach this status , some of the most important factors are;
-Her sharp intelligence in addition to her formidable memory, that's because she narrated a lot of the Hadiths of the Prophet (PBUH).
-Her marriage to the Prophet (PBUH) in an early age and her upbringing in the Prophethood household, so she became " the student of Prophet-hood."
-The many times in which the Prophet (PBUH) received Divine revelation (Alwahy by Gabriel) while he was in her room and in that she had superiority over the other wives of the Prophet (PBUH).
- Her passion for knowledge and science, she would ask and inquire if she had no knowledge of something or if she encountered a difficulty in a case, that's why ibn-abi-Malikah said:'' she never heard something - which she had no recollection of - but revised till she memorize.''
As a result of her knowledge and jurisprudence, her blessed quarter became the scholars' destination till this quarter became the first school of Islam and the greatest influence in the history of Islam, furthermore, she used to install a veil as a separator (curtain) between her and her students, that's when Masrouk said:''I heard her clapping hands from behind the separating veil.''
Lady Aisha(may Allah be Pleased with her) followed refined techniques in her teachings following the Prophet's (PBUH) steps, the ones he used in teaching his Companions (al Sahabah) .
One of these techniques is not hurrying in speech, instead talking slowly so the learner would comprehend. Urwa said that Lady Aisha said in denunciation :'' Abu- Huraira came once and sat beside my quarters relaying of the Prophet (PBUH) making me listen to it. At that time I was praying (glorifying Allah), consequently he left before I had finished my rosary. Had I caught up with him I would have replied, that the Prophet (PBUH) did not narrate al- Hadith the way you narrate it.''
Another teaching techniques she used as well, teaching in a practical way, in order to clarify the arbitrations of the practical legitimacies such as ablution (wudhou').applying
She was never embarrassed in answering the person who came to her asking about the legal opinions issued by Islam (fatwa) in any of the issues concerning religion even if it was of one's most specific personal issues.
We noticed as well that Lady Aisha (may Allah be Pleased with her ) used to use the scientific technique joined with evidence from the Quran or al-Sunnah , that's obvious in Massrouks' narration when he said:'' Abu Bakr (May Allah Be pleased with him) was leaning at Aisha's. She said :O father of Aisha ,three whoever speaks of, slanders greatly to Allah. He said :what are they? She said: who alleged that the Prophet(PBUH) saw Allah has greatly slandered to Allah. Abu Bakr said: I was leaning then sat down and said: await me and do not haste me, did not Allah the Almighty say:(And indeed he (The Prophet) already saw him on the evident horizon.And indeed he did already see him (during) another descent).Al-takweer81:2), (an-Najm53:13)
Thus she said :I am the first of this nation to ask the Prophet(PBUH) of this and he said:( it is but the Angel Jibril( Gabriel), I have not seen his true image ,the one he was created by, except these two times, I saw him descend from the sky blocking by his mighty image what's between the sky and earth. So she said :haven’t you heard that Allah says :(Beholdings (i.e., eyesights) cannot perceive Him, and He perceives be holdings and He is The Ever-Kind, The Ever-Cognizant. (103, al-Anaam)
Haven’t you heard that Allah says :( And in no way is it feasible for a mortal that Allah should speak to Him, except by revelation or from beyond a curtain, or that He should send a Messenger; then He reveals whatever He decides, by His permission. Surely He is Ever-Exalted, Ever-Wise. (Al-Shura: 51:42)
She said: and whoever claims that the Prophet hid something from Allah's book (the Quran) did slander greatly on Allah and Allah says :( O you Messenger, proclaim whatever has been sent down to you from your Lord; and in case you do not perform (that), then in no way have you proclaimed His Message.(al-Maedah:5:67)
And she said whoever speaks of tomorrow (the unseen) has greatly slandered and Allah says : ( Say, "None knows the Unseen in the heavens and the earth except Allah. (An-Naml27:65)
Thus it becomes obvious to us that Lady Aisha (may Allah be Pleased with her) was a stronghold of the Islamic thought, in addition, a siraj (source) that illuminates on the students of science.
Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) loved her and preferred her for her cleverness and her love for knowledge thereby; said:'' a lot of men have been perfect, and none of the women were perfect except Asia -pharaohs' wife- and Mariam bint- Umran, and the superiority of Aisha to other women is like the superiority of "tharid" (that is a meat and bread dish that was the best to eat at these times) to
other meals
fom ...www.rasoulallah.net
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 03-29-2010, 10:21 PM
نسيم الفجر نسيم الفجر غير متواجد حالياً
قـــلم نــابض

افتراضي

Thank you dear brother
التوقيع

كروت أمنا هجرة تغمدها الله برحمته

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 03-30-2010, 11:43 AM
نور الاسلام نور الاسلام غير متواجد حالياً
قـــلم نــابض

افتراضي

بارك الله فيك اختى
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
aisha, lady

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

منتديات الحور العين