انا لله وانا اليه راجعون... نسألكم الدعاء بالرحمة والمغفرة لوالد ووالدة المشرف العام ( أبو سيف ) لوفاتهما رحمهما الله ... نسأل الله تعالى أن يتغمدهما بواسع رحمته . اللهم آمـــين

Hor3en For Da`wah In English for those who invite to their Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 08-26-2009, 08:12 AM
الصورة الرمزية الطامعة في رضا ربها
الطامعة في رضا ربها الطامعة في رضا ربها غير متواجد حالياً
( إِنَّ مَعِيَ رَبِّي سَيَهْدِينِ )

Icon15 Some traditions about faith~

Some traditions about faith

Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, said, " Islam is based on five things: the testimony that there is no god but Allah (1), and that Muhammad is His servant and messenger, the observance of prayer, the payment of zakat, pilgrimage, and the fast during Ramadan." (2) (Bukhari and Muslim).

Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, said, "The Muslim is the from whose tongue and hand Muslims are safe." (3) (Bukhari and Muslim).

Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, said, "He who is well-pleased with Allah as Lord, with Islam as religion, and with Muhammad as messenger will experience the savor of faith." (Muslim).

Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, said, "No one is more patient over injury which he hears than Allah. Men attribute a son (4) to Him, yet He preserves them and provides for them." (Bukhari and Muslim).

Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, said, "if anyone loves for Allah's sake, hates for Allah's sake, gives for Allah's sake, and withholds for rAlah's sake, he will have perfected faith." (Abu Dawud and Tirmithi).

Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, said, "The keys of paradise are the testimony that there is no god but Allah." (Ahmad).

Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, said, "When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer." (Ahmad)

Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, said, "Avoid the seven noxious things: associating anything with Allah, magic, killing one whom Allah has declared inviolate without a just cause, devouring usury, consuming an orphan's property, refuging when the army advances, and slandering chaste women who are believers but indiscreet." (Bukhari and Muslim).

Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, said, "There are three signs of a hypocrite, even if he fasts, prays, and asserts that he is a Muslim: when he speaks he lies, when he makes a promise he breaks it, and when he is trusted he betrays his trust." (Bukhari and Muslim).

Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, said, "Allah forgives my people (5) the evil promptings which arise within them so long as they do not act upon them or speak about them." (Bukhari and Muslim).

Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, said, "Everyone is born a Muslim, but his parents make him a Jew, a Christian, or a Magian." (Bukhari and Muslim).

Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, said, "A man is not a believer until he believes in four thins: he must testify that there is no god but Allah and that I am Allah's messenger whom He sent with the truth, he must believe in death and in the resurrection after death, and he must believe in the divine decree." (Tirmithi and Ibn Majah).

Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, said, "All my people (6) will enter paradise except those who refuse." On being asked who refused, he replied, "He who obeys me will enter paradise, and he who disobeys me has refused." (Bukhari).

Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, said,, " If anyone summons others to follow right guidance, his reward will be equivalent to those of the people who follow him without their rewards being diminished in any respect on that account. And if anyone summons others to follow error, the sin of which he is guilty will be equivalent to those of the people who follow him without their sins being diminished in any respect on that account." (Muslim).

Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, said, "He who loves my sunna (7) has loved me, and he who loves me will be with me in paradise. (8)" (Tirmithi).

Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, said, "The devil is a wolf to man, like the wolf which harries sheep,, catching the one which is solitary, the one which stays far from the flock, and the one which wanders. So avoid the branching paths and keep to the general community. " (Ahmad).

Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, said, "I have left among you two things which if you hold fast to, you will not go astray: the Book of Allah (9) and His messenger's sunna." (Malik Ibn Anas).

Book: Traditions of Prophet Muhammad -peace be upon him

Book 1 - translated from Arabic into English

Prepared by : Dr. Muhammad Ali Alkhuli

FOOTNOTES
1. i.e., God.
2. For more details on prayer, fasting, pilgrimage, and zakat, the reader is refereed to the author's book the Light of Islam.
3. i.e., the Muslim should not harm others with his words or deeds.
4. This refers to Christians, who consider Jesus the son of Allah.
5. i.e., Muslims.
6. i.e., Muslims.
7. Sunna means what Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, said, did, or approved of.

8. In Islam, there is another life after the day of resurrection. In the other life, a person is sent to paradise or hell according to his deeds in the first life, i.e., the life before death.

9. i.e., the Holy Quran.

التوقيع

رسالتي في الحياة :

سأطوّر نفسي باستمرار
من أجل خدمة الإسلام والمسلمين
وسأسخّر التقنية في مجال دعوة الآخرين

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة الطامعة في رضا ربها ; 08-26-2009 الساعة 08:15 AM
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
about, faith~, some, traditions

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

منتديات الحور العين