انا لله وانا اليه راجعون... نسألكم الدعاء بالرحمة والمغفرة لوالد ووالدة المشرف العام ( أبو سيف ) لوفاتهما رحمهما الله ... نسأل الله تعالى أن يتغمدهما بواسع رحمته . اللهم آمـــين

العودة   منتديات الحور العين > .:: المنتديات العامة ::. > Hor3en For Da`wah In English

Hor3en For Da`wah In English for those who invite to their Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 11-19-2009, 10:45 PM
نسيم الفجر نسيم الفجر غير متواجد حالياً
قـــلم نــابض

افتراضي Third Message: Paradise of those who Remember Allah Much

Third Message: Paradise of those who Remember Allah Much (by hearts and tongues)

الخميس نوفمبر 19, 2009 1:55 pm

In the name of Allah the Most Beneficent, Most Merciful
And may peace and blessings be upon the prophet, his family, his companions, and the ones that follow his path

My Beloved in Allah

O Allah the - all Mighty- help us to remember you, to thank you and worship you well

O Allah bless these ten days and let it be a fresh start for our faith

O Allah keep us steady on the path of Islam till the die we meet you as Muslims

My Beloved,

Today we will live in the paradise of those who remember Allah much ( with their hearts and tongues)

The greatest worship of the ten days is remembering Allah. That’s why the prophet guided us to it "The most excellent words are four: Glory be to God (Subhan Allah); Praise be to God (Al-Hamdu Lillah); there is no god but God (La ilaha illa-llah); and God is most great (Allahu Akbar)."

Abu el Dardaa’ used to say: Those who wet their tongues by remembering and mentioning Allah enter paradise laughing

But I want us to dwell this paradise feeling new meanings:

The first: Worshiping Allah with the heaviest deed in the balance

'Alî b. Abî Tâlib -may Allah be pleased with him – said: "The hardest acts of worship are three: Do the right even if its hard on yourself, remember Allah at all times, and console your brothers with money"

Who will worship Allah with these three in the ten days?

Who will challenge the servants of Allah by achieving the heaviest of deeds?

Who will become amongst those who are honest with themselves and with their lord?

To achieve that, he must be steadily remembering and mentioning Allah much (Saying dhikr in thousands) as well as spending his charity more than he had ever done

Secondly: Today’s triumph

Sabet Al Banany said: Cant anyone of you remember and mention Allah for an hour.. This is considered a day’s triumph

Let us follow the salaf’s path (righteous ancestors) by making a practical implementation: (keeping two hours and half of our day and night busy with dhikr)

Sabet said: "They used to sit in an assembly of dhikr, and then ask: Did we sit approximately the tenth of our day’s time? .. They answer them: yes .. they would then say: Praise be to Allah, we hope that Allah had given us the reward for a whole day." (Al Helyah 323/2)

We want to divide these two hours among different invocations:
The special invocations said on different occasions (i.e. morning, evening, before sleep, etc..)- Esteghfar (seeking Allah’s forgiveness)-invoking blessings on the prophet (Salat on prophet)- The two beloved to Allah, subhan Allah wa bihamdihi (Glorified is Allah with all praise due to Him- the most excellent words, Allahu akbir (i.e. Allah is Greatest); Subhan Allah (Allah is exalted high); al-hamdu lillah (all praise is for Allah); La ilaha illallah (there is no god other than Allah)

Third: Remembering paradise and hell fire

Abdullah Al A’ala Al Taiemy said: "If a group of people gathered, not remembering Paradise or hell, the angels would say: They neglected the greatest two" (Al Helyeh 88/5)

Therefore, dhikr has a broader meaning now.. We want to remember paradise and hell to soften our hearts in the ten days.. remembering them always in our supplication

The prophet –peace and blessings be upon him- said: “If any Muslim asked Allah the all Mighty to enter paradise for three times, paradise would say: O Allah allow him to enter Paradise. If any Muslim pleaded refugee from hell fire three times, hell fire would say: O Allah Save him from me” (Narrated by Ibn Majeh and classified as sahih by alAlbani)

Let us turn these thoughts into practice today

O Allah raise us to Maqam Mahmud (a station of praise and glory, i.e. the honor of intercession on the Day of Resurrection

Written by sheikh Hany Hilmy
التوقيع

كروت أمنا هجرة تغمدها الله برحمته

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
allah, message:, much, of, paradise, remember, third, those, who

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

منتديات الحور العين

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

الساعة الآن 08:05 AM.