انا لله وانا اليه راجعون... نسألكم الدعاء بالرحمة والمغفرة لوالد ووالدة المشرف العام ( أبو سيف ) لوفاتهما رحمهما الله ... نسأل الله تعالى أن يتغمدهما بواسع رحمته . اللهم آمـــين

العودة   منتديات الحور العين > .:: المنتديات العامة ::. > Hor3en For Da`wah In English

Hor3en For Da`wah In English for those who invite to their Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 07-12-2010, 09:02 AM
أم حفصة السلفية أم حفصة السلفية غير متواجد حالياً
رحمها الله تعالى وأسكنها الفردوس الأعلى

3agek13 That with hardship comes ease

That with hardship comes ease

Praise be to Allah, and peace and blessings be upon the Messenger of God, but after;
- The lower house trials and ordeals: (We created man in the liver) (Country: 4),
(I made it on the earth with the best in conduct which one works) (al-Kahf: 7).
- And more people insured trials:
Said - peace be upon him - when he was asked: Which people are most sorely tested? He said:
(Prophets, then the optimal, intervene) (Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, and horses).
- After the trials and tribulations, Victory, and ease the vagina:
(Do you think that you will enter Paradise and the pilgrimage of those who passed away before you touched by suffering and adversity, and shaken until he says, Messenger and those who believe with him, not when Nasrallah Nasrallah recently) (Baqarah: 214).
- As it is on the Prophet - peace be upon him - from the harm of infidels Allaah revealed to him: (Did you explain to your chest. And put thee of the burden.
Which weighed down your back. And raised high your fame. With the lining. The hardship is easier. If completed hopes ". And to thy Lord turn) (commentary).
- Certain advances - may Allah be pleased with them - that would be the vagina with hardship and victory: "Books to the age of Abu Obeida very little crowds of rum,
And fear of them, he wrote to Omar - may Allah be pleased with him: - As yet, no matter how it got locked from the home of Abdul-intensity but God made after the respite, and it will tend to hardship can not overcome. "
It was narrated from Abdullah bin Masood - may Allah be pleased with him - he said:
"If the income of the hardness in the hole came up to ease into it; because God - the Almighty - say: (with lining)."
2 - with the intensity will be appalled vagina:
- Do not despair, for the vagina no matter how great the patient,
Said God - the Almighty -:
(Or like the one passed by the village is empty, I said I pays tribute to God after death slew of God a hundred years, then sent he said, How soon said to broadcast a day or some day he said, but soon a hundred years look to your food and your drink has not Itnoh and look at your ass and make you a sign for people and see to the bone, and how Nnczha Nksoha meat when he found out he said I know that God has power over all things) (Baqarah: 259).
The poet said:
The Lord came down to tightening up with the boy when God has director
When he persisted narrowed spaced that I had thought not release the
3 - ease after hardship and hardship in the lives of the prophets and the righteous:
- The intensity of Ayoub - peace be upon him -: God said, - the Almighty -:
(And Job when he cried to his Lord touched me harm and you Most Merciful. We answered him: We removed the tags from harm and gave him his family and like them mercy from Us and a reminder of the Abdeen) (the Prophets :83-84).
- The severity of Yunis - peace be upon him -: God said - the Almighty -:
(Cried in the darkness there is no God except You Glory subhaanaka. We answered him and saved him from grief, as well as the believers have faith) (the Prophets :87-88).
- The severity of Yusuf - peace be upon him -: God said - the Almighty -:
(When he went by and unanimously agreed that Giapt get it in the pit, and inspired him to Tenbinhm about them that they do not feel) (Yusuf: 15),
"Well - slavery - a woman Aziz - jail - away from your family - ...".
- The severity of Taymi: he said:
"When locked aphasia made famous prison, revealed to the people in the under one, but can not find the man into his council,
And when they eat and excrete it, and when they arrive, said: Vjie man from Bahrain, enter a place we did not find, and they regard him Itbrmon,
He said: "Be patient, for he is the night, when he entered the night he prayed, he said: O Lord of the night .. Night is not it, what we are
Struck the doors of the prison: Where Bahrani? We said: the so-called time only to kill, Fajli him,
So he came to the prison door and greeted us and said: "Obey God does not Biekm!".
4 - Reasons Please expedite the vagina:
- Is gaining God - the Almighty -: God said - the Almighty -:
(And whosoever fears Allaah and keeps his duty to Him. And will provide him from where the count) (the divorce :2-3),
He said - the Almighty -: (for those who fear God makes it easy for him) (the divorce: 4).
- The worship of God in prosperity and well-being:
Said the prophet - peace be upon him -:
(Known to Allah in prosperity know you in adversity)
(Narrated by Ahmad and al-Tabaraani in the large, and horses).
- Praying: God - the Almighty -:
(If the security answer, forced him reveals bad) (ants: 62),
(He said when My slaves ask you) (forgiving: 60),
It was - peace be upon him - calls for:
(O Living, O Islamic Monotheism fix me all of my not want anyone to myself blink of an eye)
(Narrated by the Governor and the Bazzar, and horses).
- Asking for forgiveness: God said - the Almighty -:
(I ask forgiveness from your Lord is Oft-Forgiving. Send rain to you in abundance. And help you with wealth and sons, and makes you gardens and bestow on you rivers) (Noah :10-12).
- Begging to do good deeds: "The story of the three owners of the cave."
- Knowing that the plague year of God in the people of faith:
(Do you think that you will enter Paradise and the pilgrimage of those who passed away before you touched by suffering and adversity, and shaken until he says to the Prophet and those who believe with him, not when Nasrallah Nasrallah recently).
Al-Hasan said - may God have mercy on him: -
"Screamed in distress, lose sight of the five, and knew what made God who told them:
- The words of God - the Almighty -:
(We shall test you with something of fear, hunger, lack of money and lives and fruits, human patient. Who, when afflicted with calamity, say: Allah and to Him we return. Saabiroon from their Lord, and those are the rightly guided)
(Al-Baqarah 157-155).
- And the words of God - the Almighty -:
(And I entrust my affair to Allah, Surely Allah sees the servants. Warded off an evil which they were suffering of Pharaoh) (forgiving: 44).
(Who told them that the people you are fearful Qdjmawa increased their faith and they said yes, God is enough agent. They returned with Grace and bounty from Allah not touch the poor and followed the good pleasure of Allah, and Allah is the great virtue) (Al-Imran: 173).
(And of al gold Mgailla a surface that will not appreciate it cried in the darkness that there is no god but You, Glorified subhaanaka. We answered him and saved him from grief, as well as believers have faith) (the Prophets: 88).
(And Job when he cried to his Lord touched me harm and you Most Merciful. We answered him: We removed the tags from harm and gave him his family and like them mercy from Us and a reminder of the Abdeen) (the Prophets: 83).
O Allaah Faraj distress distress.
التوقيع

اسألكم الدعاء لي بالشفاء التام الذي لا يُغادر سقما عاجلآ غير آجلا من حيث لا احتسب
اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَسْأَلُكَ مِنْ فَضْلِكَ وَرَحْمَتِكَ، فَإِنَّهُ لا يَمْلِكُهَا إِلا أَنْتَ
"حسبنا الله سيؤتينا الله من فضله.انا الي ربنا راغبون"
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
comes, ease, hardship, that, with

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

منتديات الحور العين

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

الساعة الآن 12:57 PM.