انا لله وانا اليه راجعون... نسألكم الدعاء بالرحمة والمغفرة لوالد ووالدة المشرف العام ( أبو سيف ) لوفاتهما رحمهما الله ... نسأل الله تعالى أن يتغمدهما بواسع رحمته . اللهم آمـــين

Hor3en For Da`wah In English for those who invite to their Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 02-08-2011, 01:56 AM
الزهراء فاطمة الزهراء فاطمة غير متواجد حالياً
عضو جديد

Tamayoz The Islamic ruling on celebrating Al-Mawlid

The Islamic ruling on celebrating Al-Mawlid

The celebration of Al-Mawlid is a reprehensible Bid’ah and its celebrators have strayed away from the truth, because the religion of Allah is complete and perfect. Allah says that which translates as: "This day I have perfected for you your religion and completed my favour upon you and have approved for you Islam as a religion." (Al-Maa’idah: 3).
Imaam Maalik, may Allah have mercy upon him, said: "What was considered at that time (i.e. the time of the Prophet sallAllahu ‘alaihi wa sallam and his companions) as a part of the religion is the religion, otherwise it is not a part of the religion."
It is a historical fact that the Bid’ah of Al-Mawlid was initiated by Al-‘Ubaydiyyoon, who were the atheists that ruled the Faatimi state. This Bid’ah was definitely and undoubtedly not practiced by the distinguished first three generations of the Muslim nation, it is a new innovation and it is misguidance. The Prophet sallAllahu ‘alaihi wa sallam said: "Every Bid'ah (innovation) is misguidance" (Ahmad, Tirmidhi and others). All new innovation are rejected by Allah because the Prophet sallAllahu ‘alaihi wa sallam said: “He who does something which is not according to what we (i.e., the Prophet sallAllahu ‘alaihi wa sallam and his companions) are upon then it is rejected” (Muslim). Imaam An-Nawawi, may Allah have mercy upon him, said: "‘Rejected' meaning false and not considered by Allah at all." He also said: "This Hadeeth lays down one of the great fundamentals of Islam, which rejects and refutes any new innovation in Islam." He further said: "This Hadeeth must be spread and used as a means to negate all new evils."
Therefore, the Bid’ah of Al-Mawlid is misguidance which is rejected and has no significance to the religion of Islam.
source: alminbar.com

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 02-09-2011, 11:17 AM
نسيم الفجر نسيم الفجر غير متواجد حالياً
قـــلم نــابض

افتراضي

That was great
thanks for your sharing

التوقيع

كروت أمنا هجرة تغمدها الله برحمته

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
al-mawlid, celebrating, islamic, on, ruling, the

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

منتديات الحور العين