انا لله وانا اليه راجعون... نسألكم الدعاء بالرحمة والمغفرة لوالد ووالدة المشرف العام ( أبو سيف ) لوفاتهما رحمهما الله ... نسأل الله تعالى أن يتغمدهما بواسع رحمته . اللهم آمـــين

Hor3en For Da`wah In English for those who invite to their Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 09-02-2010, 08:08 PM
محبة الدعوة محبة الدعوة غير متواجد حالياً
عضو جديد

New Our mother Aisha

In the name of Allah most gracious merciful

let us know our prophet Mohammad the messanger of Allah(peace and blessings from allah be upon him , let us take him our example in our life and his wives our mothers ,because we all love them and if you love anybody ,you know and want to know every thing about him ,so , let us know our mother the wife of our messanger peace and blessings of allah be upon him (Aisha

Mother of believer
Aisha (God bless her

She is the daughter of the great leader Abu-Bakar Al-siddiq. Her nickname was umm Abdallah .She was nickednamed after her sister's son abdallah Bin Al-Zubair,Mohammad peace and blessings of allah be upon him nickednamed her and named him Abdallah.

Her Marriage to the prophet

When khaulatun Bint Al Hakim mentioned Aisha to the prophet , he said to her to mention his name to them .She went to the house of Abu Bakr and tell Umm Rumman (the wife of AbuBakr and the mother of Aisha)that Allah has bestowed his gifts upon them and the messenger of Allah sent me to propose your daughter Aisha , then when Abu Bakr came his wife told him about this news and he agreed to this marriage

THe prophet Mohammad peace and blessings be upon him engaged her when she was six years old and then he married her when she was nine years old .

She was the only virgin among his wives and this marriage was result to dream that prophet Mohammad saw
Aisha reports : that the messenger of Allah told me "I was shown you a piece of silk cloth by angel .the angel told me ,this is your lady, I uncovered the face only to find that it was you"

SHe is the best lady to the prophet Mohammad peace and blessings be upon him after Khadijah as in the hadeeth when Amru Bin Al A'as asked the prophet "O messenger of Allah ,which person do you like most?
he replied saying "Aisha"
Amru Bin Al-A'as said "as for me I like her father "

So prophet Mohammad loved her very much and we should follow the example of Mohammad and love her very much

Anas narrated from the prophet saying " the importance of Aisha overall women is like the importance of salt in food. among her outstanding traits that angel Jibril greeted her"

To be continued
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 09-02-2010, 08:13 PM
همسة وردة همسة وردة غير متواجد حالياً
عضو جديد

افتراضي

الله يعافيك أختي
أشرقت أنوارك ودام لي تواجدكـ
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 09-02-2010, 11:13 PM
محبة الدعوة محبة الدعوة غير متواجد حالياً
عضو جديد

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة همسة وردة مشاهدة المشاركة
الله يعافيك أختي
أشرقت أنوارك ودام لي تواجدكـ
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 09-03-2010, 07:43 PM
نسيم الفجر نسيم الفجر غير متواجد حالياً
قـــلم نــابض

افتراضي

Thank you sister

Waiting for the rest inshaallah
التوقيع

كروت أمنا هجرة تغمدها الله برحمته

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
aisha, mother, our

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

منتديات الحور العين

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

الساعة الآن 03:55 PM.