انا لله وانا اليه راجعون... نسألكم الدعاء بالرحمة والمغفرة لوالد ووالدة المشرف العام ( أبو سيف ) لوفاتهما رحمهما الله ... نسأل الله تعالى أن يتغمدهما بواسع رحمته . اللهم آمـــين

Hor3en For Da`wah In English for those who invite to their Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 01-17-2011, 09:47 PM
الصورة الرمزية الطامعة في رضا ربها
الطامعة في رضا ربها الطامعة في رضا ربها غير متواجد حالياً
( إِنَّ مَعِيَ رَبِّي سَيَهْدِينِ )

Icon15 Continued

Word of love to our young sister

May Allah be our witness to the degree with which we worry about you from the punishment of Allah, the All-High. May He be our witness to the degree with which we care about saving you from any danger that you might face in this life and in the Hereafter. This worry and care is the duty of any devout Muslim to his brothers and sisters.
Among these dangers that face our uncovered sisters-sisters without hijab- in this life and in the Hereafter is what the Prophet (bpuh) said, which al-Hakim reported:

سيكون في آخر أمتي رجال يركبون السروج كأشباه الرجال ينزلون على أبواب المساجد نساؤهم كاسيات عاريات على رؤوسهن كأسنمة البخت العجاف ، العنوهن فإنهن ملعونات.

“At the end of time (when the time of Judgment Day draws near), there will be in my people men who ride their saddles looking like masculine women (effeminate men). They will dismount at the doors of mosques, while their women are wearing clothes as if they are not dressed (immodestly dressed). On
their heads are like unto the humps of thin camels; damn them, for they are damned (by Allah).”

Dearest uncovered sister, do you know the meaning of “damnation”? To be damned is to be deprived of the mercy o Allah, the All-High. Even though Allah is most merciful and His mercy encompasses everything, yet in the above mentioned hadith, the Prophet (bpuh) ordered every Muslim to damn this type of women, who seems to be dressed but their modesty is revealed. That is why they are termed as if they are nude (“not dressed”).
In another hadith the Prophet (Blessing and peace be upon him) is reported to have said:
صنفان من أهل النار لم أرهما ، قوم معهم سياط كأذناب البقر يضربون بها الناس ، ونساء كاسيات عاريات مميلات مائلات رؤوسهن كأسنمة البخت المائلة لا يدخلن الجنة ولا يجدن ريحها ، وإن ريحها لتوجد من مسيرة كذا وكذا .
“Two types of Hell dwellers I did not see. People with whips like unto the tails of cows with which they hit (other) people. And women who are wearing clothes as if they are not dressed (immodestly dressed), bent and cause others to bend, their heads are like unto the crooked humps of camels. They (these women) do not enter Paradise and do not get its scent. Verily its scent is smelt from a distance of such and such (a very far distance).”

This hadith contains a detailed description of this type of women:

A- She wears some clothes, but she is almost naked since she exposes most of her body (or at least enough to excite men’s desire). She either:
- Exposes her legs, thighs, or bosom,
- Or, wears transparent clothes that clearly demonstrate the shape of her body,
- Or, wears such tight clothes that cling to her body like second skin, and leave little to the imagination.
That is why she is as if she is naked, even though she is wearing clothes.
B- She wriggles while waling (bent), an action that stirs desires (cause other to bend).
C- Her head is higher than normal because of the latest hair styles, which make it look like the crooked hump of camels.
This hadith states without doubt that this type of women is not only prohibited from entering paradise, but they do not even smell its scent.
Dearest sister, all we want to befall you is Good. Our worry about you is what makes us pray, from the depth of our hearts, that Allah protects you from all evil; we pray to Allah to illuminate your heart with His light that never fades, to aid you with enough power with which you can overcome human and jinn Satans, and break their shakles; we pray to Allah to free you from the captivity of whims and desires, and to open to you the world of freedom, honour, integrity, and the world of purity and chastity.

Do you guarantee your life span?

Dearest unveiled sister, when you abstained from covering up your modesty, under the pre**** of being “too young”, did you know (or were you informed) of the date and time of your death? Can you guarantee that you will live for additional few seconds?
If your reply is negative, (for we are sure that it will be), then keep in mind that death might come to you after one year, one month, one week, one hour, or even one minute! As long as we do not know the time of our death, then any of the above is probable.
Dearest sister, death does not come to the old and sick only; it touches the old, the sick, the young, the healthy, and even the suckling infants. Living examples from every day life are plenty.

to be continued ensha'Allah

التوقيع

رسالتي في الحياة :

سأطوّر نفسي باستمرار
من أجل خدمة الإسلام والمسلمين
وسأسخّر التقنية في مجال دعوة الآخرين

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 01-31-2011, 09:02 PM

Arrow Real life stories

REAL LIFE STORIES

First Story : Sudden sickness
A healthy member of parliament is in his prime youth full of vitality and energy. Suddenly, a virus invades his brain, and in a few days he turns to a living “vegetable” who knows nothing about himself and his surroundings.

Second Story: Death does not distinguish between the sick and healthy
A high ranking army officer is strong, healthy, muscle bound, and very active. One morning, his mother enters his room to wake him up, only to disocer that he is dead; death has taken him in his sleep!

Third Story: My friend burned up

A friend of mine told me the following story:
I do not know how to start to tell this story that drastically changed my life. Frankly, at first I hesitated about divulging it. However out of my feeling of fear of Allah, the All-High, and to warn my brothers and sisters who do not heed the wrath of Allah, I decided to tell it.
We were three companions, our common denominators were impetuousness and vanity. We were three human companions, and Satan was our fourth!
Our pastime used to picking up gullible girls by sweet talking them, and taking them to isolated farms. Over there, they see us as we really are: human wolves with no hearts or feelings, who do not heed their tears and pitiful begging!
That was how we spent our lives; farms, camps, cars, and beaches. Until that unforgettable day! As usual we went to a farm where everything was prepared; a prey for each one of us, the damned drink, and the nice atmosphere. One thing we have forgotten: food. After a while one of us went to buy dinner. When four hours passed and he did not return, I was worried about him, so I rode my car, and went looking for him. On my way I saw a car that had met an accident; it was turned over on its side, while flames were shooting over it. Getting nearer to the car, I discovered that it was my friend’s car. I parked my car, and ran like hell trying to save him from the burning car. When I arrived I found out that half his body has charred, while he was still alive. I pulled him out and laid him on the side of the road. Within minutes he opened his eyes, and shouted: “The fire, the fire.”
I talked to him trying to soothe him, and promised to get him to the nearest hospital as quick as possible. He replied with a weak crying voice: ‘It’s no use. I will not make it.’ Tears blurred my vision of my friend dying in front of me. Suddenly he cried: ‘O what shall I tell Him? What shall I tell Him?’ I asked him: ‘What will you tell whom?’ He answered in a deep faraway voice: ‘Allah’.
Panic struck me when all of a sudden he let out a long shriek, after which he died.
That picture never left my mind: my dying friend burning up while shrieking: ‘What shall I tell Him? What shall I tell Him.’ Until finally one day, while I was lying in bed trying to sleep and the picture of my ding friend in my mind, I heard the Call for Fajr prayer commencing with:

الله أكبر الله أكبر ، أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله ،

أشهد أن محمداً رسول الله .

I broke down, and tears ran unchecked out of my eyes, and when the caller reached the phrase:

حيّ على الفلاح ، حيّ على الفلاح

(Which means: Come hither to perform the good deeds for success.)
I felt as if the caller was addressing me alone calling for me to abandon my way of life, to close the curtain on a dark chapter of my life, and to start a new one following the path of guidance and light. That was when I performed ‘ghusl’ to cleanse my body, and I turned back to Allah in repentance to cleanse my soul.
I always thank and praise Allah, Who no one else deserve to be thanked, for from that point onward in my life, I am a changed person. I always perform my religious duties, and I am planning to perform ‘Umrah and Hajj. Who knows when I might die?

Fourth Story: Two contradictory finales

Another friend who is working as a member of the highway patrol told me following:
I spent my entire school years with my parents in a decent pious atmosphere. Whenever I came back from a long night out, I used to hear the prayers of supplication of my mother, and the voice of my father in his long night prayer – Tahajjud. I used to wonder about my father’s devotion and persistence and the length of his Tahajjud, especially during the long nights of winter when sleep is the sweetest. What I did not know then, that THAT was the oasis of relaxation of the believer, and that the Tahajjud is the prayer of the chosen God, who abandon the sweetness of their beds to talk to their Lord.
In our line of duty, me meet all kinds of horrible endings of the lives of men. In most cases we reach the parties that are involved in bad accidents, to find them either dead or unconscious. In few cased to we see them in their last moments, while they are actually dying.
I have witnessed two particularly bad accidents. The first one involved two men, whom we – my partner and I – pulled out of a car in a state of semi consciousness. My partner was a pious man. When he saw that these two men are definitely dying, he repeatedly asked them to pronounce the Shahada but to no avail. Shahada is saying: I bear witness that there is no god but Allah, and that Muhammad is His slave and messenger. Sadly, all they did was to blab about their work, and to sing, until they were exhausted, and finally died.
The second one, which happened quite some time later, involved a young man who was repairing his tire. While doing that he was badly hit by a speeding car. When we picked him up, his clothes were covered with blood, his limbs were almost torn apart, and he was assuredly going to die. On our way to the hospital, we were surprised to hear his voice reciting versed of the Holy Qur’an! The voice was so beautiful that it was almost angelic. Just before we reached the hospital, the victim lifted up his index finger and very clearly pronounced the Shahada after which he died.
My partner told me that the final moments of a human being in his life are probably the most important moments. These moments reflect his whole life! If he was good and pious, then he will be able to die mentioning the name of Allah and pronouncing the Shahada. Otherwise he will not be able to pronounce the name of Allah, and will be preoccupied with whatever earthly business that was repventing him from performing his duty towards Allah, the All-Merciful, Almighty.

التوقيع

رسالتي في الحياة :

سأطوّر نفسي باستمرار

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 02-01-2011, 08:16 PM

Arrow Cont'd

Fifth Story: The faraway travel

My wife told me the following real life story related to her by one of her friends.
I did not care much about covering up my modesty, or performing my prayers in their proper times. On the other hand, my sister used to perform all her religious duties, and observe Tahajjud (mid- night prayer) and other nafl (optional) acts of worship. Many a night I woke up late and heard her voice reciting the Holy Qur’an, or performing prayers. I remember how several times she found me watching video movies, and reading Art magazines at the time of prayers, she smiled and said: Dearest sister, why are you wasting your time watching these low level movies instead of performing your duties?
Didn’t you read the saying of the All-High:

(كُلُّ نَفْسٍ ذَائِقَةُ الْمَوْتِ وَ إِنَّمَا تُوَفَّوْنَ أُجُورَكُمْ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ ..) سورة آل عمران 185:3

(Every soul shall have a taste of death: And only on the Day of Judgement shall you be paid your full recompense …) “Qur’an 3:185”

She continued: Why don’t you heed Allah’s warnings? Don’t you believe that you are going to die? At that point I replied that I was still young and have all my life ahead of me, and that Allah is The Most Merciful, Most Beneficent. I can not forget her answer for the rest of my life; she said: Dearest sister, our life span is in the hands of Allah. Who can guarantee you that you are going to survive your current year? I am not sure that I will survive the next few seconds! My long trip may start very soon. You and I should be prepared for such a trip. Imagine what you will do if someone asked you to prepare yourself for a tourist trip abroad! The least that you will do is to make sure that you have a valid passport. Our long trip is no less important than such a trip. In fact it is the most important trip we will ever encounter. I started weeping then, and asked her to stop scaring me about her tales of death; was it not enough that I was scared of the dark? She would then try to soothe me and would say: I am not trying to scare you; all I want you to do is to remember that we are all leaving sooner or later. Remember that our ultimate destiny is either hell or heaven, and remember the saying of All-High:

(...فَمَن زُحْزِحَ عَنِ النَّارِ وَأُدخِلَ الجَنَّةَ فَقَدْ فَازَ ... ) سورة آل عمران 185:3

(… Only he who is save Far from the Fire and admitted to the Garden will have succeeded…) Qur’an 3:185

Less than a year after that discussion, my sister contracted cancer and died. I remember when I was talking to her on her death bed she told me: Pray for me dearest sister, my trip is far away and my supplies are limited; now I know the true meaning of the saying of the Exalted:

( وَالَتفَّتِ السَّاقُ بِالسَّاقِ ، إِلى رَبِّكَ يَوْمَئِذٍ الْمَسَاقُ ) سورة القيامة 75 : 30-29

(And one leg will be joined with another: that Day the Drive will be [all] to thy Lord!) Qur’an 75: 29-30

I was devastated at first; I cried until there were no more tears in my eyes. My tears were shed over my lost days, rather than over my dead sister. I was really sorry for the days which I wasted without performing my ordained prayers, I was really sorry for the times which I spent going out without properly covering my modesty. At that stage I repented to Allah a true and proper repentance.

التوقيع

رسالتي في الحياة :

سأطوّر نفسي باستمرار

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 02-01-2011, 08:24 PM

Arrow Con'td

Seventh dubiosity

The is not covering up one’s modesty, it is merely the latest fashion in clothing

Some of our virtuous sisters who do not cover their modesty, repeat the claim that there is no real fear of Allah in wearing what would cover up a woman’s modesty. They claim that it is merely the latest fad in designer fashions. They even point out to the acts of some of our sister who war such clothes but do not have the fear of Allah in their hearts. So, they conclude, why should I wear these clothes IF this was the reason behind wearing them?
Before we tackle this dubiosity, we have to list the different types of the covered – veiled – women:

1.The one who covers up her modesty in order to hide some bodily flaws.

2.The one who covers up her modesty hoping to get married, because most young men are looking for such a girl as a wife.

3.The one who hides behind her clothes in order to commit acts and deeds which Allah has prohibited. By wearing clothes which cover up her modesty, she keeps suspicion away, and gains the trust of her parents. That will give her the privilege of going wherever she pleases without anybody questioning her or doubting her motives.

4.The one who covers up her modesty because IT IS the latest fashion. This type of veil is known as “The French Veil” it is the type of the so called “Shari’ah clothes” through which a look of hair is visible, the neck is not covered, or the dress covers half the leg only. This type of clothes could be quite tight clearly outlining the contours of the body, or it could be transparent outlining the body behind it no matter how wide it is. To complete the fashion, the face is normally covered with make-up, and perfume is used in abundance so that wherever this woman goes, the roads and pathways are full of her scent.
Such a woman has rejected what Allah, the All-High, has ordained, and accepted what morals the likes of Dior, Valentino, St.Laurent, Chanel, Cartier, and other infields have ordained and assigned to their orders a higher priority over the orders of Allah.

5.The one who covers up her modesty – put on hijab – due to dress against her will pious parents and family. She wears this type of dress against her will, but she is worried that if she did not wear this type of dress then her family will be upset, and consequently she will be harmed. This type of women takes off everything once she is sure that the eyes of her guardians are not upon her; she neither believe nor is convinced of covering up her modesty.

6.The woman who wears the true religious Shari’ah dress, which properly covers up her modesty, out of faith and conviction. In doing so, she is seeking only the approval of Allah Alone, and no other mortal. This woman commits herself to the following Shari’ah characteristics of her dress code:

6.a. A wide enough dress which does not outline any part of her body.

6.b. A thick enough fabric dress which does not silhouette any part of her body.
6.c. A dress clear of perfume, scent, or make-up.

6.d. A dress that does not look like the infidel’s dresses for we are prohibited from imitating them.

6.e. A dress that does not include a loud (attractive) colour, or to be in itself a dazzling display.

6.f. Covers the whole body. However, some scholars say that face and hands can be uncovered.

6.g. A dress which does not look similar to men’s wear, for Muslim women are prohibited from looking like men.

6.h. A dress that is not worn for show-off reasons, so that people will not get involved in the prohibited act of feeling superior over each other*.
The only woman who is truly seeking the approval of Allah, and His mercy, would be wearing a dress that covers up her modesty, and her motive would be that of the sixth type mentioned previously.

It is a fact that there are five more type of women who put on hijab to cover up their modesty, but this does not exclude the sixth type. So dearest sister, make sure that you are from among the sixth type, and none other.
Please refer to Hijab al-Mara’h al-Muslimah fil-Kitab was-Sunnah (The veil of the Muslim woman according to the ruling of the Holy Qur’an and the Prophet’s Sunnah by Shaykh al-Albani, and To every Girl who believes in Allah by al-Boutti.

التوقيع

رسالتي في الحياة :

سأطوّر نفسي باستمرار

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 02-01-2011, 08:31 PM

Smile Eighth dubiosity

Eighth dubiosity:
Covering up means the prevention of make-up and elegant dresses
This one also falls under the categories of whims and desires rather than a dubiosity. The Question that comes to mind immediately when faced with this desire: To whom do you want to wear make-up, elegant dresses, and turn yourself into a dazzling display?
If the answer was, I wear my make-up to beautify myself, so that everybody would admire my figure and beauty.
Do you accept EVERYBODY staring at your beauty?
Do you accept to be a piece of merchandise examined by the mean and the noble?
Do you accept to hand over your body to the eyes of the human wolves to feast upon?
Do you accept to be THAT cheap?
If you do, then you should know that Allah, the All-High, does not accept, and He considers you much more precious than what you consider yourself.
Dearest sister, if you are beautifying yourself for your husband, or your women friends, then that is acceptable by our religious standards. However you should remember that the modesty of women in front of other women is from the navel to the knees.
A practical example
Dearest Sister: Visualize in your mind’s eye how the client examines a product which he/she wants to purchase. When he is satisfied, he asks the saleman to give him a brand new one which has never been used before. Contemplate this carefully, and you will realize how precious you are in the balance of Allah and in the eyes of men when you cover up what Allah ordered you to hide.
التوقيع

رسالتي في الحياة :

سأطوّر نفسي باستمرار

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 02-01-2011, 08:38 PM

Smile Ninth dubiosity

Ninth dubiosity:

Veil reduces society’s productivity by half
This dubiosity is promoted by secular oriented people. They claim that veiling women would unemployed half of society, because Islam orfers women to stay at home.

For this dubiosity there are several counter arguments:
1.Islam basically requests women to stay at home, in accordance with Allah’s order:

(وَقَرْنَ فِي بُيُوتِكُنَّ وَلَا تَبَرَّجْنَ تَبَرُّجَ الجَاهِلِيَّةِ الأُولَى .. ) سورة الأحزاب 33:33

( And stay quietly in your houses, and make not a dazzling display, like that of the former times of Ignorance..) Qur’an 33:33

How can anybody claim that this is an insult to women and a cancellation of her productivity? Is it not the best employment of her power?

2.Islam considers raising children and teaching them the proper manners one of the most important duties of a woman. International and local statistics indicates clearly that one of the major causes juvenile delinquency is the break-up of homes and insufficient parental care.

3.Islam did not ordain women to support themselves or their families. In fact it is the duty of a man to upkeep his family and his wife. Consequently, the natural order of things is for a man to go to work, and for a woman to be free to perform a much more important task than work outside the home: namely raising generations through whom societies exist and prosper.

4.Islam takes great pains to protect society from collapse. Mixing men with women is the source of problems that expose women to danger and weakens society. This mixing will preoccupy single men and women in acts and deeds that will not benefit society at all. When this mixing is coupled with women openly displaying their make-up and beauty, single men and women will indulge in acts that will destroy the very fabric of society.

5.Islam does not prohibit women from work. In fact it is the duty of a women to work and be active in certain fields that society requires. Society will be better off when these fields requiring one person to expose himself or herself to another are occupied by a person of the same sex, such as gynaecologist, mid-wife, teacher, X-ray specialist, etc.
6.Moreover, when necessary, Islam does not prohibit a woman from work as long as she adheres to the Shari’ah rules. These rules include:

6.a. her legal guardian’s permission,
6.b. Not to mix or be alone with men,
6.c. That her job is legal,
6.d. The job does not involve a disobedience to Allah,
6.e. The job is morally and socially acceptable, and
6.f. This job does not hinder or stop her from performing her maternal duties at home, etc*.
* Please refer to Letters to the Muslim Woman by Khalid al-Hammadi, pages 12-105.
التوقيع

رسالتي في الحياة :

سأطوّر نفسي باستمرار

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 02-01-2011, 08:44 PM

Smile Tenth dubiosity

Tenth dubiosity:

Veil is uncivilized

It is claimed that the outward appearance of the veil is an aspect of a backward society and is uncivilized. For what is the meaning of these moving black tents and these crows? Is it not a reversal to primitive societies?

Misleading nomenclature

This is a fallacious dubiosity in itself. Progress is not measured by outward appearances, such as clothes, buildings, or ornamentation! Anyone who measures progress with these superficial measures is either biased or intentionally unfair.
Civilization is a word describing the total characteristics, behavior, and morals of nation. The superficial appearances are only partial results of any culture and not the reasons which created it.

Practical examples

A visitor to the United States, for example, can clearly see the importance which that society gives to personal freedom. They worship personal freedom to such an extent that they built a statue especially to emphasize the importance they give to freedom. Everyone there respects personal freedom, whether ruler or ruled. Anybody could criticize anybody else regardless of his social status or financial power, without fear or worry.
That was why the U.S. became the leader of the western world; not only due to their degree in technological advancement, but due to the human concepts which are valued by that society, and the governments consider themselves as guardians of these concepts. Governments in the U.S. have risen and fallen in accordance to the degree which they respect and apply these concept.

Another example is any Western European country. When you go to a bus stop in those countries, you find a schedule of arrivals and departures of bused for the whole week, which depicts the exact time of arrivals and departures of each but. “Promptness”, or the respect of the value of time, is an important social value in those societies. If a citizen of those countries arrived at a bus station, and the bus was delayed for few minutes, then complaints of all kind will bombard the responsible person. This person might be fired from his job, and the incident might lead to a public uproar. The respect of the value of time and “Promptness” is a valued concept in that society, and therefore it is a gauge of its culture, and not only the technology which they posses.
In comparison, our societies (in the Muslim”Third World” ) are considered backward societies, not only because we do not posses the technical know how, but because we gave up our principles and values which originate from our great religion. Our societies are considered among the most unjust societies in which basic human rights are missing, chaos is prevalent, other people’s opinions are not respected, dictatorship is the norm, and other cultural values are not respected. Consequently commitment to the true Islamic Shari’ah veil is considered a forward step on the road to build a true culture, since
it is a value emanating from our true religion and holds a real moral value.

التوقيع

رسالتي في الحياة :

سأطوّر نفسي باستمرار

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 02-01-2011, 09:06 PM

Smile Eleventh dubiosity

Eleventh dubiosity:

My parents and my husband stop me from committing myself

First:
The basic concept here is that obeying Allah has priority over obeying any other human being whoever he might be. Next, parents have the right of obedience immediately after Allah, the All-High and Almighty, unless they order their children to perform an act of disobedience.

Second:
Disobeying the (legal) guardian in order to obey Allah is considered as direct invitation to the guardian, and as such is one of the acts that gets the slave nearer to Allah.

Third:
In most cases the guardian, whether a parent or a husband, will ultimately yield to the will of the person whom he is responsible for, especially when he sees the latter’s persistence. Following are some Fatwa – Islamic rulings, concerning this subject:

The first question is answered by Shaykh Ibn Baz:

Q: What is the ruling on a woman who disobeys her mother when the mother is requesting an act that is a direct disobedience towards Allah, the All-High? For example the mother is requesting her daughter to uncover her modesty – i.e., unveil herself, and display her make-up and beauty. Moreover the mother is claiming that wearing dresses which cover modesty is a myth which has no place in the practical reality of Islam! She also requests her daughter to attend mixed parties, and she gets very upset when she sees her daughter covered in accordance with the Shari’ah dress code.

A: You don’t obey a creature whether he is a father, mother or otherwise, when he/she is ordering an act of disobedience. It has been narrated in the authentic hadith, that the Prophet (Blessings and peace be upon him) said:

إنّما الطاعة في المعروف .

“Verily obedience is in all Just matters only.”
It has also been narrated in authentic hadith that the Prophet (bpuh) said:

لا طاعة لمخلوق في معصية الخالق.

“Obedience is not to be observed towards a creature in any act involving the disobedience of the Creator.”

The matters which the mother of the questioning woman is requesting her daughter to perform are acts of disobedience towards Allah. Therefore she (the mother) is not to be obeyed, in what she is requesting her daughter to do.

The second question was answered by Shaykh Ibn ‘Uthaymeen.

Q: The top authorities in my Muslim home town have ordered all women to take off the clothes which confirm to the Islamic code of dress especially the head cover. Should I obey such an order, knowing that any woman who disobeys this order risks imprisonment, or at least she will be fired from her job?
A: What is happening in your home town is part of the trials that Allah, the All-High, tests His slaves with:

( الـم ، أحسب الناس أن يتركوا أن يقولوا آمنَّا وهم لا يُفتنون ، ولقد فتنّا الذين من قبلهم فليعلمن الله الذين صدقوا وليعلمن الكاذبين ) سورة العنكبوت : 29 : 1-3

( Alif. Lam. Meem. Do men think that they will be left alone on saying, ‘we believe’, and that they will not be tested? We did test those before them, and
Allah will certainly know those who are true from those who are false. )

Therefore, in my opinion, the Muslim women who live in that country have to disobey the ruler’s authority in this heinous order. My reasoning is that
obeying the legal guardian in an heinous order is forbidden by Allah, the All-High. He said:

( يا أيّها الذين آمنوا أطيعوا الله وأطيعوا الرسول وأولي الأمر منكم ... ) سورة النساء : 59:4

(O you who believe! Obey Allah, and obey the Messenger, and those charged with authority among you..) Qur’an 4:59

If you contemplate this verse you would see that Allah has repeated the word obey twice; once while commanding the obedience of Allah, and the second time while advising the obedience of His apostle. He did not repeat this order for the third time when mentioning those “charged with authority”. This indicates that obedience of the legal guardians (Men/women with authority), should be linked to the obedience of Allah and His Messenger. From this follows that if the orders of men/women with authority are contradictory to the orders of Allah and His Messenger, then they forfeit their right of obedience from their subjects. And remember, the renowned hadith of the last Prophet (Blessings and peace be upon him),

لا طاعة لمخلوق في معصية الخالق

“Obedience is not to be observed towards a creature in any act involving the disobedience of the Creator.”

Under such testing circumstances, women are ordered to be patient and ask Allah to give them strength to face the injustice that befalls them from their legal guardians. We pray to Allah to guide their guardians to the right path.
I don’t think that enforcing this order takes effect unless women leave their homes. So women could stay at home in order to survive such an ordeal. If study or schooling leads to disobedience of Allah, then it is forbidden. Under such circumstances women should study the necessary sciences which they need for their life and the Hereafter. It is possible to teach women these sciences at home in most of the cases. To summarize, it is never allowed to obey
guardians if they order or request abominable deeds. *

The third question was also answered by Shaykh Ibn ‘Uthaymeen:

Q: A married man with children disapproves of his wife who wants to wear her clothes according to the Islamic dress code. What is your advice to him, may Allah bless you.
A: We advice him to fear Allah, the Almighty, in his family, and to thank Him for granting him such a wife who wants to observe Allah’s orders in the dress code. Obeying this order is sufficient to save her from the ordeals of trails. Moreover, Allah has ordered His slaves to protect themselves and their families from the fires of Hell. He said:

( يا أيها الذين ءامنوا قُوا أنفسكم وأهليكم ناراً وقودها الناس والحجارة عليها ملائكة غلاظ شداد لا يعصون الله ما أمرهم ويفعلون ما يؤمرون ) سورة التحريم : 6:66

(O’ you who believe! Save yourselves and your families from a Fire whose fuel is Men and Stones, over which are appointed angles stern [and] severe, who flinch not [from executing] the Commands they receive from Allah, but do precisely what they are commanded). Qur’an 66:6
Also the Prophet (Blessing and peace be upon him) has put the responsibility of the family on the shoulders of the man of the house, he (bpuh) said:

الرجل راع في أهله ومسؤول عن رعيّته .

“Man is the shepherd in his family, and he is responsible for his flock.”

So how could such a man try to force his wife to leave the Shari’ah dress in favour of a forbidden one? How could a husband accept to be the source of trials towards his wife? He should fear Allah in his dealings with his family, and thank Him for His favours in granting such a good wife.
As for the wife, she could never be permitted to obey her husband in his orders to disobey Allah, because obedience is not to be observed towards
a creature in any act involving the disobedience of the Creator.**

To sum up: You have here the rule of Shari’ah as clarified by our learned Ulama- scholars, however you have to be wise in refusing to obey your guardian if he orders you to display your beauty and make-up to others – non-Mahram, and to refrain from wearing Shari’ah dress. Wisdom required the following:

1.You have to be polite in arguing and explaining your beliefs and attitudes, without raising your voice or using words which upsets the guardian.

2.You must tolerate the abuses and ridicule by the guardian with patience, and refrain from talking back to your guardian.

3.You must request help first from Allah, then from your relatives who have chosen to follow the path of Allah.

4.Requesting the help of Allah is to pray and supplicate to Him, and ask His assistance to help you stay firm on your stand, and to alleviate the pressure. Reciting the Holy Qur’an helps a great deal, especially when faced with bad names, ridicule and insults.

5.Do not try to discuss or display your beliefs from a superior point of view, or using the instructor’s method. You should rather offer your beliefs as a student who is seeking knowledge and information, and from the point of view of the person who is worried about the other person. That is especially true when dealing with your parents; in general, parents do not like to be treated in a superior way by their children.

6.Answer a bad deed with a good one, and always honour your parents.

7.Try to choose the proper time to talk to them openly about your plans.
8.Dearest sister, you should know that Paradise is very precious. Like all precious things you do not get it unless you work hard, toil, and bear all kinds of hardship to attain it. It is well to remember the authentic hadith:

من التمس رضا الله بسخط الناس كفاه الله مؤنة الناس ،

ومن التمس رضا الناس بسخط الله وكله الله إلى الناس .

“The one who looks for the pleasure of Allah, through the wrath of people, Allah will spare him/her the effort to fend people away, while the one who looks for the pleasure of people through the wrath of Allah, Allah will leave him/her to the people.” ***

Fatawa of Ibn ‘Uthaymeen, vol. 3,Pp. 870,871.*
The Fatawa of Ibn ‘Uthaymeen, vol. 2, p. 873**
Tirmidhi, authenticated as saheeh hadith by Shaykh al-Albani.***

التوقيع

رسالتي في الحياة :

سأطوّر نفسي باستمرار

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 02-01-2011, 09:08 PM

Smile Epilogue

Epilogue
When the infidels – the disbelievers – conquered us for some time, wars of independence raged throughout the occupied Muslim territories. When the conquerors found out that they were paying very heavy price for keeping us under their influence by using military force, they decided to change their tactics. The imperialist governments discovered that direct military conflict would only increase their losses, and fan the flames of resistance to a higher crescendo.
Consequently, to cut down their losses, the imperialists decided that the best way to keep our Muslim societies under their influence was to abandon the military conquests, and to concentrate on cultural invasion. To achieve their goals, they targeted our sons- the young generations – and enticed them to follow their lead. There they succeeded in creating a group of elite that would be in actuality the slaves of the invaders, and the executors of their will.
Sadly enough they succeeded in their aim, and their major trophy was the Muslim woman. They wanted her to be the replica of their women; to adopt boyfriends, compete with men, and unveil her charm, beauty and make-up. They succeeded in inviting our women to swim half naked side by side with men. To attain their goal, they enlisted an army of writers, artists, actors, and actresses. They enlisted the help of TV series, missionaries, newspapers, magazines, clubs and societies.
They exerted a powerful effort, which ultimately succeeded in enslaving our countries to their will without deploying a single soldier. They achieved that by spreading corruption, and destroying our moral values which emanate from our Just religion.
The scenes that we observe nowadays of unveiled women making dazzling displays of themselves is the result of this cultural invasion which started from the time of the collapse of the Ottomon Caliphate – Khilafah al-‘Uthmaniyah and is still continuing, without abating its fury, until now.
Dearest sister, it is your duty to do your best to try to revive our own true customs and habits. You have to do your best to try to put an end to the bleeding of our moral values, to be truly free, independent and honourable.
التوقيع

رسالتي في الحياة :

سأطوّر نفسي باستمرار

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 02-01-2011, 09:10 PM

افتراضي

Thanks to Allah ..
This is the end of the book..
Don't forget making du3'a for us~
التوقيع

رسالتي في الحياة :

سأطوّر نفسي باستمرار

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
cover, modesty, not, why, your

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

منتديات الحور العين